2~Special Night

It was night. Thick blanket of clouds covered the sky adding beauty to the nature. Stars twinkled and moon shone brightly adding to the beauty. Aarohi and Arjun waited for Virat and Roma to go from the dining table as they wanted to be alone at the moment. As Roma and Virat went from the dining table, Aarohi and Arjun went outside holding hands smilingly and sat adjacent to each other still holding hands. They both dished out food for themselves. He was eating and saw that she hadn't started yet and was looking down sadly.

Ar: (concerned) baby kya hua? Khao na.

A: (like a child) tum humesha ki tarha apnay haatho'n se hi khila do na baby.

Ar: achha, to ye hai meri Laila k dil ki baat, achha hai main ne dekha nahi to tum to bolti bhi nahi.

A: (creased and raised eyebrows) achha hai majnu ne dekha nahi to main to batati hi nahi

He giggled at her childishness.

Ar: (demanding tone) Majnu ki ek shart hai

A: main koi bhi shart maan'ne ko tayaar hoon

Ar: (shocked) achha? Chalo to phir theek hai, aao meri lap pe baith jao.

A: aray ye kaisi shart hai? Tum ko nahi khilana mat khilao, koi baat nahi.

Ar: (shocked again) aray nahi, I can.

A: (excited) Sachi?

Ar: muchi

To her shock, he wrapped his arm around her waist and bent down lifting her from the chair and took her in his lap.

A: tum bohat ziddi ho

Ar: bilkul tumhari tarha

They shared a laugh.

Ar: achha hum ek dusre ko saath saath khilatay hain okay

He filled his spoon and she too did the same and they made each other eat and continued to do it till they were full.

Ar: Aarohi please ek or bite khao na

A: no no I m full

Ar: Aaru please na baby for me

A: ok but only for u

He made her eat the last bite and after that she held her stomach.

A: bas ab main full ho chuki hoon lekin haan tumhara kya? Arjun Darling. Chalo tum bhi khao.

She too made him eat the last bite.

Ar: bas haan Aaru ab main bhi full hoon haan

A: ok ok, chalo ab yahan koi nahi hai chalo ek kiss to banta hai na.

Ar: par yahan kiun? Room mein chaltay hain na, tum uth to jao.

A: nahi, tum ziddi ho to main bhi ziddi hoon, tum kahogay na to main to sabsi oonchi building se kood jaungi, main ne to bas ek kiss maangi hai.

Ar: ok baby

He kissed her cheek. She glared at him.

Ar: aray kya? Tumne kaha tha kiss karo, ye nahi kaha tha ke kahan kahan pe.

She looked down with creased eyebrows. He smiled and held her chin and made her look up in his eyes. He tilted his face and she smiled and did the same and drew their faces closer sharing a french kiss, he held her shoulder and traced the back of his palm downwards and held her hands and kept them on his shoulders. He held her waist by one hand and his other hand drew circles on his bare back as she always wore backless anarkali dresses with dori behind. He stood up with her in his arms and they broke the kiss and she kept looking in his eyes smilingly, they went to their room and he placed her on the bed carefully. He went and closed the door and went to the bed and laid on his side of bed. He stared in her hazel eyes as a beam of moonlight was allowed in the room. He leaned closer and cupped her face and kissed on her lips, he moved back and stared at her face, she was smiling like a mad person. He again leaned close and their lips met each other and he chewed on her lower lip and she chewed on his upper lip and then they broke apart panting heavily.

A: mujhe is tarha se apna bana lo k meri zindagi mein koi or aa bhi jaye to bhi main tumhari hi rahoon. I m all yours and you're all mine.

She said in a husky voice and smiled as he moved down to her neck and bit her neck harshly and she moaned. He kissed the spot to soothe her pain. She moved her hands to his chest and unbuttoned his shirt buttons one by one and he too moved his hand behind her back and opened the dori of her dress and then he slid down her dress revealing her shoulders and kissed her there, he kept sliding it downwards and finally removed it fully and threw it away. He wrapped the white bedsheet around her making her look like a mermaid. It continued for the rest of the night. Next morning, they both were sleeping in each others embrace under the white duvet. Someone tried opening their door but it was locked. The person opened their window but immediately closed it after seeing them laying like that.

Virat came to Roma's room.

V: mom bohat zaruri baat hai

R: aisa kya hogaya?

V: they had it

R: kya? Pagal hai Kya tu?

V: aao main dikhata hoon

They went to their room and he opened the window but to their shock, they were awake and were packing their bags.

V: mom I swear..

R: haan haan theek hai, jao ja kar gaari k break fail kardo

Virat ran away from there. Roma too went from there and the duo came out of their room taking their suitcases.

A: baby tumne sab lelia na? Kuchh chhora to nahi hai?

Ar: of course not, tum jo ho mere saath.

She smiled at him, he smiled back at her. They went downstairs to their car and put all the suitcases in the back and Aarohi chose to drive the car.

Ar: (teasingly) Kal raat kitna maza aya tha na?

A: haan, vo subha hi kya ke jiski raat tumharay saaye mein na ho or vo raat hi kya jiski subha tum se shuru na ho?

Ar: wah romance ki rani.

Suddenly their car went out of control and she gasped.

Ar: Aaru ye kya kar rahi ho dheere chalao

She was too shocked to respond.

Ar: Aaru break maaro

A: break fail hogaye hain Arjun.

Before he could say something, their car dashed with a tree and stopped. Arjun's head banged hard on the front while Aarohi was completely fine.

A: (shocked) Arjun?

She got out of the car to help him and just as she went the other side, the car blasted and went up in flames.