11~Drinking Together

After they both met Aarun, they sat in the car and drove off. Aarohi got teary eyed recalling Arjun.

Flashback:
Arjun and Aarohi were sitting in car driving off to the studio where superstars work. They both got down the car and went inside hand in hand and after a lot of time, they were given the lines of their scripts. Arjun was given of the hero and Aarohi of heroine. After some people, Arjun was called and he stood before the camera and sat on his knees spreading his arms.

Ar: "Aankhon ka noor, chehre pe muskaan ho tum,
Kayi saalon se mere dil me dabi baat ho tum,
Meri khamoshiyon mein gungunati aawaz ho tum,
Mere har din ka uthta hua aaftaab ho tum." (Made by me)

Everyone clapped, he stood up and smiled, Aarohi was called next. She stood there with attitude.

Aa: "hmm, do I know you mister? Lagtay to tum achhay Ghar ke ho, phir bhi aisi aerri gairi Larkiyon se baat kartay ho? Maan'na parega, jo jaisa dikhta hai waisa hota nahi."

Everyone clapped and she smiled and now Arjun and Aarohi stood together for the dialogues facing each other. Arjun sat on his knees and spreaded his arms.

Ar: "Aankhon ka noor, chehre pe muskaan ho tum,
Kayi saalon se mere dil me dabi baat ho tum,
Meri khamoshiyon mein gungunati aawaz ho tum,
Mere har din ka uthta hua aaftaab ho tum."

Aarohi raised an eyebrow at him.

Aa: "hmm, do I know you mister? Lagtay to tum achhay Ghar ke ho, phir bhi aisi aerri gairi Larkiyon se baat kartay ho? Maan'na parega, jo jaisa dikhta hai waisa hota nahi."

She took a paper and tore it into pieces and threw it at him. Everyone clapped again and he stood up and they shared a hug.

FB end.

Aarohi got teary eyed.

Aarohi said in heart: Kya din they vo Arjun, miss you, us aag ne tumhe mujhse chheen liye, kaash tumhare saath Thora or waqt guzaar paati, main to tumhare pas bohat pehle agayi hoti lekin humara bacha bhi to hai, vo anaath hojata, mera Niku or mumma papa mere bager nahi reh paatay, par tumhari maut ka badla zaroor poora hoga Arjun.

A tear fell from her eyes and Deep took his handkerchief and wiped her tear.

D: don't cry, you're strong.

Aarohi smiled slightly.

Aa: kaise na roun? Sab khatam hogaya hai.

She stopped the car all of a sudden and stepped down the car on the road and started to cry hysterically. He got out of the car and held her shoulders.

D: agar tum aisay hi roti rahi na, to vo baar baar jeet'te raheingay, or hum jeet kar bhi haartay rahengay, tumhe Arjun or Aarun ke liye strong rehna hoga, please chup hojao.

He said and wiped her tears and she hugged him.

Aa: jaise Arjun gaya waise tum bhi to chalay jaogay

D: dost kabhi ek doosre ko chhor kar nahi jaatay, jab tak tum kahogi main tumhare saath hi rahunga, jab kahogi main chala jaunga

He said hugging her back. She broke the hug after sometime and to his shock, he cupped his cheeks.

Aa: tum kyun itnay achhay ho mere saath? Kyun mujhse palat kar tumne vohi bartao nahi kiya Jo aaj maine kiya?

D: isliye kiun ke tumhe pyaar ki zaroorat hai, us pyaar ki nahi Jo ek larkay or larki ke beech hota hai, vo pyaar jo dosti mein hota hai, agar aaj main tumse vohi bartao karta to shayad tum mujhpe bharosa nahi kar paati or tumhara badla aadha adhoora reh jata.

She smiled and hugged him again.

Aa: tum jaisa dost to har kisi k paas hona chahiye, thank you Deep.

He wrapped his arms around her as he felt something different for her, his one arm was around her waist and one on her back. She broke the hug composing herself.

D: main drive kar loonga.

She nodded and sat on the passenger seat and he sat on the driving seat. They were half way home when he felt her weight on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw that she was sleeping on his shoulder.

Deep to himself: sonay deta hoon, thak chuki hai

They reached the house and he adjusted her head on the back support of the car. He stepped down the car and went to her side and opened the door. He lifted her carefully in his arms and closed the door by his leg and went towards the gate of the house and somehow he opened the door and went inside and then went upstairs to their room and unlocked the door and placed her carefully on the bed. He was about to go but she held his hand. He looked back at her and saw her restless.

Aa: huh.. nahi nahi Arjun.

Ar: kuchh nahi hua Aarohi, main yahin par Hoon, kahin nahi jaraha hoon

She calmed and tightened the grip on his hand. After sometime, he left her hand and placed it carefully on the bed. He went out and heard banging on the basement door.

D: ek raat band rahengay to akal ajayegi, bhaar mein gaye, kisi ke saath itna galat karke chahtay hain ke mazay mein rahein, huh

Soon it was night and Aarohi woke up.

Aa: ek raat unko basement mein hi sarrne do, bhaar mein gaye, Chalo ek celebration to banta hai na? Sirf mein or tum, saath mein peetay hain

D: ok fine

They drank together sitting on the balcony floor.

Aa: (childishly) aray vo dekho chanda Mamu, mere or tumharay best friend

D: mere bhi?

Aa: han Arjun tumharay bhi

Deep to himself: ye mujhe Arjun samajh rahi hai, Chalo koi nahi, iski khushi ke liye thora naatak karleta hoon.

D: han ye humaray best friend hain

Aa: chalo mil kar gaatay hain, chanda Mamu soye sooraj mamu jaagay, Arjun ki ye wifey kahin kho na jaye

He laughed along with her.

D: mujhe bhi ek gana ata hai, gaata nahi maaja dil tu hi meri manzil

They laughed and suddenly her head fell in his lap as she fell asleep.

ardeep80
WithLoveTalks
ArshaArdeep
ardeeplovers
ArDeep
Sukorian
LostInnocentSoul
HemaRaj3
aqsathecool
iamforu