12~Kiss And Birthday

Suddenly her head fell in his lap as she fell asleep. He gasped.

Aa: tum mujhe bilkul chhor kar mat jana

He made her sit up by the support of wall and he stood up and picked her in his arms and took her to bed and made her lay on it covering her with duvet. His eyes got teary seeing her like that. Later, at morning, she woke up and saw him sleeping at her side on a chair with his head turned at an odd angle. She smiled and began to giggle at his position palming her mouth.

She sat up and pushed the duvet from her body smilingly as a mischievous idea struck her mind. She slipped her hand under his neck from where it was bent and turned it to other side and he giggled feeling a tickle while sleeping. She repeated and he began to move in his sleep, she laid down again pretending to be asleep. He opened his eyes and looked around.

D: Why did I felt a tickle? (he said to himself in heart)

Aarohi tried her best to suppress her laughter, she was unaware that he was watching her, he understood it was her. He got an idea and slept in the same position in which he slept earlier. She opened her eyes slowly and saw that he was asleep. She sat up and did the same again and he moved a little and she pretended to be asleep again. He opened his eyes and smiled, now that he knew it was her. He stood up and tiptoed to the other side of bed and bent near her ear.

D: (whispered) I know you are awake and I also know that it was you who tickled me.

She smiled opening her eyes. He bursted out laughing.

D: (while giggling) Miss Khadoos bani Miss Jolly 

He tickled her and she too bursted into fits of laughter, she held his collar and pulled him close. He was confused at first but his eyes widened as she locked her lips with hers. She held both his palms and rested them on her waist from both sides and he tried his best to pull away but she deepened the kiss, her grip was on him, she was pulling him closer and closer holding his back. She sat up during the kiss and pushed him on the other side of bed.

D: (during the kiss) Aarohi

He left her waist but she again made him hold her waist,  she was on top of him, he tightened his grip on her and flipped her so that he could make her leave him and he succeeded in breaking the kiss, she was panting heavily. He sat up and looked away. She sat up and hugged him from behind, he felt unknown feelings for her.

Aa: (huskily) Why did you got away? Am I not so tempting enough for you?

He made her leave him very soon and turned to him.

D: main Arjun nahi hoon yaar Aarohi, main Deep hoon

Aa: I know dear I know

D: (shocked) you knew it? Even then you kissed me?

Aa: galti se hua hai, main tumhe dekhti hoon to main apnay hosh kho baithti hoon, Kya karoon? Tum mere Arjun jaisay dikhtay ho na, isliye

D: main ne tumse kitni baar kaha hai ke yaad rakha karo main kon hoon, lekin haan main Arjun jaisa dikhta hoon na, tum Kya kar sakti ho, main bhi Kya kar sakta hoon

Aa: (teary eyed) ye sab kehna bohat aasaan hai Deep, lekin tumhe Kya pata kaisa mehsoos hota hai mujhe, main ne apnay Arjun ki laash dekhi na, uske baad se main kabhi Dil khol kar nahi hassi, lekin jab tum aye na, to main pehle jaisi honay lagi, kiun k sab kuchh shakal ka kamaal nahi hai, kuchh kuchh tumharay Dil ka bhi kamaal hai, uske kuchh gunn tumhare andar bhi hain jiski waja se main khud ko rok nahi paati

D: I m sorry Aarohi, it will be ok, main abhi aaya

He said and went after patting her head. She was lost in her thoughts while looking at Arjun's photo, she held her ears cryingly apologizing to him. Deep came back and placed his hand in front of her that had something which shocked her, she looked at the thing and then at him.

Aa: tumko kaisay pata Deep?

D: tumne hi bataya tha, kha lo, tumhara mood theek hojayega.

He had brought Schmitten chocolate for her, she smiled and took it.

Aa: kaha tha na, sab kuchh shakal ka kamaal nahi hai, kamaal tumhare Dil ka bhi hai

She ate happily. He got tears in his eyes as he knew how much sorrow she had faced.

He said in heart: Mujhe pata hai ke tum Arjun ko bohat miss karti ho, main humesha praarthna karta hoon ke jis takleef se tum guzar rahi ho, vo jaldi se tumhara peechha chhor day, fikar mat karo, nayi aanay wali har subah tumhari hogi

Later he released Roma and Virat from the basement and brought them to their room.

Aa: ainda agar mere pati ki taraf aankh utha ke bhi dekha na to aankhein noch loongi

She left with Deep. The day came for Deep's birthday as well and they decided that they will celebrate at Aarohi's parents house. Everyone were there besides Aarohi, soon the doorbell rung and Ridhi answered the door. It was Aarohi, she had come with Aarun. She came inside happily.

Aa: (singing for him) baar baar din yeh aaye, baar baar Dil ye gaaye tum jeeyo hazaaron saal, saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar

D: (smiling at her) wah janaab e aali aap to sach much ki singer nikli

Aarohi smiled at him and they all cut the cake together, she fed him first, Ridhi clicked their photo, he fed her, she again clicked their photo, they clicked one more photo of Deep, Aarohi and Aarun together.

ardeep80
WithLoveTalks
ArshaArdeep
ardeeplovers
ArDeep
Sukorian

LostInnocentSoul
HemaRaj3
aqsathecool
iamforu