3~Death And Funeral

HemaRaj3
fanofsomeone_aditi
LostInnocentSoul
Sukorian
@ArDeep
ardeeplovers
ArshaArdeep
WithLoveTalks
ardeep80

Ar: (teasingly) Kal raat kitna maza aya tha na?

Aa: haan, vo subha hi kya ke jiski raat tumharay saaye mein na ho or vo raat hi kya jiski subha tum se shuru na ho?

Ar: wah romance ki rani.

Suddenly their car went out of control and she gasped.

Ar: Aaru ye kya kar rahi ho dheere chalao

She was too shocked to respond.

Ar: Aaru break maaro

Aa: break fail hogaye hain Arjun.

Before he could say something, their car dashed with a tree and stopped. Arjun's head banged hard on the front while Aarohi was completely fine.

A: (shocked) Arjun?

She got out of the car to help him and just as she went the other side, the car blasted and went up in flames. Aarohi got shocked and injured and fell and went rolling on the road . She got short on breathe and had tears in her eyes. She drew her hand forward.

Aa: (weak voice) Arjun.

Tears fell from her eyes and she held her head as she was also injured just like him but less than him. She gathered strength and stood up and limped towards the car and again she fell and her head banged a little on the floor. She looked at the burning car cryingly.

Aa: nahi Aarohi, tu kamzorr nahi par sakti, Arjun ko bachana hi hoga kiss bhi tarha.

She dragged herself on the road as she was unable to walk and reached near the car and drew her hand up towards the door but she startled as her hand went into fire. She gathered courage once again and drew her hand up and opened the door. As she saw his state, she palmed her face.

Aa: awww! Nahi, nahi, Arjun (she stood up and shook him not caring about the fire) Arjun utho please utho Arjun, main kuchh nahi honay doongi tumhe.

She shook him and caressed his fully wounded face.

Aa: Arjun please utho, ye kya hogaya

She looked around for help. She saw a car passing by and stopped it.

Aa: help! Help!

The car stopped and the driver came out.

Aa: (pointing at Arjun) woh.. woh.. usko bachalo please usse bachalo

The driver went running to the car and both of them got him out and took him to the driver's car and he laid him inside and she too sat inside taking his head in her lap and he drove off.

Aa: Arjun tumko kuchh nahi hoga haan, keep breathing, keep breathing (to driver) please tezz chalaiye

She checks his breathe and it was getting low every second.

Aa: oh God no no no I m losing him, kuchh to karna hoga? Kya karoon? Haan main CPR deti hoon

She bent down but got a sharp pain in her back because she was also injured. They arrived at the hospital and driver kept pressing the horn again and again and some nurses came and got the stretcher and laid Arjun on it and Aarohi too came out stumbling on every step. She paid the driver and went behind the nurses. She too helped them in taking them to the emergency ward.