19~The Return

He was getting sad seeing her state and temporary memory loss because of which she doesn't remembers that he's Deep and not Arjun. He too dozed off to sleep. Later when it was almost night, he jerked in his sleep and woke up all of a sudden holding his head.

D: ye kaisa khwaab tha? Aaahhhh, mera sarr.

He stood up from the bed and looked at the photo frames on the wall. He caressed them slowly and slowly a smile formed on his lips.

D: khwaab mein vo larki kon thi jo car chala rahi thi? Bohat dhundla hai uska chehra

He sat on the bed again and closed his eyes. He couldn't remember anything. Aarohi woke up later and saw him sitting with his back towards her.

Aa: Deep

He turned to her.

Aa: Deep mujhe yaad agaya ke tum Arjun nahi Deep ho, us shock se ab tak bahar nahi nikal pai hoon na, isliye bar bar bhool jati hoon

D: hmm koi nahi, tum rest karo

Aa: Deep, Kya tum mujhe lemonade bana Kar desaktay ho? Mera sarr haina bohat dard Kar raha hai.

D: ok fine, tum uthna mat, leti rehna haan

Aa: (smilingly) theek hai

As soon as he went, she again closed her eyes for sometime but then again she opened her eyes and saw Arjun smiling at her, she smiled at him and sat up reaching out her hand and he went away from there slowly disappearing into thin air. She woke up from the dream and sat up.

Aa: Arjun!

She stood up and ran out of the room and went downstairs, she searched him madly and then went to kitchen, she saw Deep standing with his back towards her, she pressed her finger in between her teeth and smiled through the tears and ran to him hugging him from behind.

Aa: Arjun

He was shocked as she again forgot who he is.

Deep in his mind: oh God, kiun Kar rahay ho is bechari ke saath ye sab kuchh? Sab kuchh to legaye iska, ab is masoom ko phir bhi kiun pareshaan kartay ho?

He smiled turning towards him as he had to act as Arjun for her.

D: han Meri Aaru, tum yahan kiun agayi? Kaha tha na bed pe hi rehna, ye lo tumhara lemonade, or bahar chalo, ajao

Aa: par mujhe bar bar chhor k mat bhaaga karo

She pouted and he agreed.

D: ok baby, Chalo

He gave her the glass and he took her outside holding her carefully.

Aa: Arjun mujhe yahan pe bethna hai

She said pointing at the couch.

D: kiun nahi? Ajao

He said and made her sit on the couch and he sat on the arm chair near her. She stood up and sat in his lap leaning on to him and drunk the lemonade, she was acting like a child. He encircled his arms around her and she giggled keeping the glass on the small table in front of them.

Aa: mujhe gudgudi mat karna hehehehehe

D: hahaha

Aa: aray ye Kya andhera Kiya hua hai yaar? Aisa lag raha hai ke..

D: k?

Aa: (singing) zara si aahat hoti hai

They began to laugh and she stood up and started to spread the curtains from every window looking at him smilingly and jumping happily.

Rafta rafta ho gayi Tu hi meri zindagi [rafta: slowly]
Rafta rafta ho gayi chaaron taraf roshni
Sajde mein tere sar hai, thoda sa dil mein darr hai
Kaise karoon main bayaan?
Jaanu naa, Jaanu naa, Jaanu naa
Rafta rafta ho gayi

He watched her joyfully as she smiled brightly at him, for him, she had become the light to his darkness, she was the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Chaahe deedar tera nazre jhuke bhi
Mere kadam chalna chahe ruke bhi
Lab bhi kuch kehna chahe
Lekin gum hai sab baatein
Gumsum si bhi hai zubaan

She came to him and sat on the arm of the arm chair side hugging him and kissed his cheek, he wanted to say something but his lips didn't allow him, his tongue froze at the spot.

Rafta rafta ho gayi tu hi meri zindagi
Rafta rafta ho gayi chaaron taraf roshni
Sajde mein tere sar hai, thoda sa dil mein darr hai
Kaise karoon main bayaan?
Jaanu naa, Jaanu naa, Jaanu naa…
Rafta rafta ho gayi

She held his hand and took him from there to their room and they dropped themselves to the bed and to his own surprise, he took her in a passionate embrace, his face buried in the crook of her neck and her chin resting on his shoulder.

Mera wajood ab tu mujhme hai shaamil
Sohbat mein teri mujhe sab kuch haasil
Phir kyun lagta hai aisa
Jaise main hoon khud bekhud saa
Dhoondu main khud ko kahaan

Rafta rafta ho gayi Tu hi meri zindagi
Rafta rafta ho gayi chaaron taraf roshni
Sajde mein tere sar hai, thoda sa dil mein darr hai
Kaise karoon main bayaan?
Jaanu naa, Jaanu naa, Jaanu naa…
Rafta rafta ho gayi

His arms gradually wrapped around her waist and she was hugging him tighter by every second, he no more resisted her hugs, her kisses, her everything. Now he just knew one thing that she is someone who has given him a new life when he had nothing, he knew she's there for him.

Today he felt really happy, he felt as if he got something he lost long ago. Later that day, they both were sitting calmly in each other's arms when suddenly two familiar faces appeared in front of them and as Aarohi saw them, she hid her face in his chest.

Aa: bhagao inko yahan se, ye log tumko maar dengay Arjun

It was Roma and Virat.

Flashback:
Roma and Virat were given shocks continuously but suddenly they pushed all the nurses fainting them and escaped the mental asylum.

FB end.

V: hallo Arjun, hum itnay time baad milay hain, aao, give me a hug

Aa: nahi Arjun, mat jana

She got up and shielded him, she held her necks and banged their heads on the wall and they both fainted, she watched them angrily and Deep got down the bed and came to her, they hugged each other tightly.

Aa: Arjun, aaj main tumhari jan in se chhura Kar rahoongi, aao chalo

She said and took him by hand leaving him clueless.

ardeep80
ArDeep
ArshaArdeep
ardeeplovers
WithLoveTalks
fanofsomeone_aditi
Mysteriouzz8
LostInnocentSoul
Sukorian