22~OMG

Few days passed by since he was working in Aaliyah's house and Ranbir used to tell him that he will be near him only because he knew what has Aaliyah done to him and that he never worked here before. He was working in kitchen and some dishes fell from his hands. He held his head and some words rang in his ears. Uffo, I told you not to do all this, I can do it on my own, it's my work. It was a girl's voice. Aaliyah came there and stared at him. He bent down to pick.

Al: Stop, I will do it by myself , when you have no will to work, then don't, go roam on streets, no one will keep you even as a servant

She was about to pick but he stopped her.

D: I will do it, sorry ma'am

He apologized. He was doing all this not because he trusted her, because Ranbir had asked him not to say anything else she will be worst and that he wants his betterment. Aaliyah went with a smirk. Few more weeks passed and again he messed up something, he broke some dishes and Aliyah came again staring at him.

Al: kuchh nahi hota na tumse? Jao, nikal jao, aaj ke liye itna nuksaan kaafi hai.

She said and almost pushed him on the wall and his head banged on the wall. A loud crash rang in his mind, few words too rang in his ears. Arjun! ... I love you Arjun... I will get you their love.... Star banunga main star... Bindass... Jhakaas... Today we will go from this house for good but before that let's make a sweet memory... And that sweet memory will be that you will make me mine in such a way that even if someone else comes in my life, I remain yours only.

D: aaaahhhhhhhhh!

Al: aray Kya hai? Kiun cheekh rahay ho?

D: (turning to her) Mera naam Arjun hai Deep nahi, bomb blast k baad tum mujhe yahan le kar agayi Kiun k Meri yaadasht chali gayi to uska faida uthaya tumne

He began to run away when she got out her hypnotism locket and moved it to and fro in front of his eyes.

Al: focus on my voice, only on my voice, you are Deep, you aren't Arjun, say it aloud

D: I am Deep, I am not Arjun

Al: say I am Aaliyah's servant

D: I am Aaliyah's servant

Aaliyah smiled and removed the necklace from front of him and he was knocked out unconscious on the floor. Ranbir came and saw the scenario.

Al: (to herself) paaltu kuto'n ko paalnay mein Kya maza hai jo junglee kuto'n ko paalnay mein hai?

Rn: aray pagli, hypnotism Kiun Kiya?

Al: chhoro na, tum nahi samjho gay, Chalo isay iske room mein le jaein

They both took him to his room and dropped him on the bed and went from there, Ranbir glanced at him and then back at her, he went to him and put a blanket on him.

Rn: I won't back off from my promise

He went before Aaliyah saw him. Later Deep woke up and held his head.

D: what has happened? Oh God? Oh I toh work here then why m I laying? If ma'am gets to know then she will be damn angry

He went to kitchen and again begin to work, Aaliyah smirked.

Al: isko dekho, bechara

Ranbir felt bad.

Rn: par tum aisa Kiun Kar rahi ho?