13~Besties

D: thank you Aarohi, thank you so much, meri life mein aaj itnay waqt baad khushiyaan aayi Hain

A: or Meri zindagi mein itnay waqt baad koi achha dost Aya hai

They had an eyelock but soon it was broken as Niku came to them and asked for Aarun. Aarohi smiled and kept Aarun on his bed with pillows surrounding him so he doesn't falls.

D: Aarohi, ab tumne aagay Kya karnay ka socha hai?

He asked as they sat on the bed with Niku and Aarun. Aarohi got lost recalling something.

Flashback:
Aarohi and Arjun were newly married and they were sitting together and chilling, as it was Sunday, he was at home.

Ar: ek pal mein kitna kuchh badal jata hai na Aarohi

Aa: haan, aisa lagta hai k hum Kal hi to milay thay

"Hmmm, well well well see what the cat has dragged inside our house."

They both turned to the voice and it was Virat. Aarohi got angry.

Aa: Kya hai?

V: aisa lagta hai k Kal hi tum log milay thay, hai na? Or Kal hi to humein ek naukar or naukarani mili

Aarohi was confused.

V: nahi samjhi? (He looked at Arjun) tum bhi nahi samjhay? (Arjun shook his head) main samjhata hoon

He held Aarohi's hair and Arjun got shocked.

Ar: aeyy! Chhor usay!

He said getting up to rescue Aarohi but Virat held his collar and dragged both of them to the kitchen and threw them, they clashed into the kitchen slab. Aarohi looked back at him angrily and Arjun too gave him a look.

V: look Kya derahay ho? Maarogay? Aao maaro

Arjun gave him a punch on his face and he looked at him angrily.

V: tu.. sala 2 korrhi ka sarak chhaap aadmi mujh pe haath uthayega?

He was about to punch him back but Aarohi came in between and stopped his hand.

Aa: kutta jab insaan ban jaye to usay parivaar ka hissa banaya jata hai, (she twisted his hand behind his back) lekin agar insaan kutta ban jaye na to usay parivaar se bahar phenka jata hai!
(Maya Mehrotra dialogue 😂)

She pushed him away and grasped his face.

Aa: tujhe pata hai teri problem Kya hai Virat? Hmm? Yahi ke tujhe barro'n ki respect nahi aati

She said and left him. Arjun came forward.

Ar: chhor do Aarohi

Aa: huh?

Ar: Bhai hai Mera

Aa: Bhai? Hahahaha, Chalo yahan se

She dragged Arjun away from there but then stopped and turned to Virat.

Aa: oh or ainda agar knock kiye bagair aye na to maar maar ke chhakka bana doongi

She went with Arjun. Later, Roma and Virat locked them in their room without food and water and made them starve.

Flashback end.

Aa: Deep, hum to pehle hi itna kuchh kar chukay Hain na, ab or kya baaki hai?