16~Video Game

D: by the way what's the climax of the story?

He asked as they sat on the bed together later that day.

Aa: first the girl and boy meeting is there in which boy flirts with the girl, then girl shows attitude and taunts him tearing a paper and throwing at him, then..

Flashback:
After some days, their film proceeds and now Arjun and Aarohi had to prepare for the shots of Durga Pooja in which Aarohi's saree catches fire. (Just for the shot and not for real) The director gave them scripts. Aarohi rehearsed the dance. Arjun learnt his dialogues. Finally they were called for the shot, random people were also there, Bhagwan's idol was present in front of which the dance was supposed to happen. Aarohi and the others began to dance taking the diya in both hands, Arjun does pooja with his on screen family and while dancing around the fire, Aarohi's saree sways and catches fire. Everyone began to panic. Arjun and his family looked around and Aarohi too stopped dancing and looked around, Arjun saw her saree on fire and ran to her with a pot of water and emptied it on her.

(They says their dialogues according to the script)

D: agar aaj aapko kuchh hojata to main chain se jee nahi pata, jaise ke Maine pehle kaha tha, Aankhon ka noor, chehre pe muskaan ho tum, Kayi saalon se mere dil me dabi baat ho tum, Meri khamoshiyon mein gungunati aawaz ho tum, Mere har din ka uthta hua aaftaab ho tum.

He said showering love on her covering her with his blazer.

Aa: dhanewaad, lekin aag ko aag kabhi nahi jala sakti, lekin jab vo shola ban kar uthti hai to bari khatarnaak hojati hai, khud ke liye bhi or doosro ke liye bhi, aisay log aksar pathar Dil hotay hain

D: or Ishq vo aatish hai Ghalib, Jo lagaye nahi lagti bujhaye nahi bujhti.

He whispered in his ears making her blush. Everyone clapped and they smiled at each other.

Another shot:
Director: Arjun, you will go to Aarohi with a bouquet hidden behind your back but she will be seen with someone else and then you will go to your friends and will talk about suicide, here have your script, oh and Aarohi, you will be seen with Danny, who will be hugging you

After sometime, they were called before the camera and Aarohi stood with Danny at one side hugging him passionately, and Arjun went to her with a bouquet hidden behind his back but soon his smile dropped seeing the scenario, they change the scene to where Arjun is with his friends, Gopaal, Lakshmann and Madhav.

Ar: yaar dekho agar uska boyfriend tha hi, to usay aisay mujhe insult karne ka kya tukk banta tha? Bol deti na, main karne jaraha hoon suicide

G: suicide? Buahaha

L: a big LOL

M: akelay mein ja kar susu nahi karsakta suicide Kya karega

They all began to laugh.

Ar: aray vo sab chhoro, koi or plan batao mujhe

M: yaar tu ab Kya karega? Vo to kisi or k saath hai

G: vo lafandar hai, humara Ritvik (Arjun's name for the script) hero hai

L: hmm lekin ab vo kar bhi kya sakta hai

G: kar sakta hai, Danny ko cheater prove kar sakta hai, dekh Ritvik main batata Hoon, tu usko drunk kar dena or phir dekhna Kya pathaak se sach bolta hai

Ar: lekin aisa Kya sach hai?

G: vo us k jism se pyaar karta hai or Tu uski rooh se

Arjun smiled.

Another shot:
Arjun succeeds in making Danny drunk and in the drunk state he tries to take advantage of her, she pushes him away cryingly and on the way meets Arjun/Ritvik and hugs him.

Ar: kaha tha na..

She cuts him in between.

Aa: Aankhon ka noor, chehre pe    muskaan ho tum,
Kayi saalon se mere dil me dabi baat ho tum,
Meri khamoshiyon mein gungunati aawaz ho tum,
Mere har din ka uthta hua aaftaab ho tum

Ar: aray wah, yeh tum kehrahi ho?

Aa: han, ye main keh rahi hoon

She runs away

Another shot:
Aarohi plans to propose Arjun. She spots him and goes to him and sat on her knees with a ring in her hand.

Aa: Jo keh na saki main, Meri vo baat ho tum,
Meri Raaton ka khoya hua chaand ho tum,
Jo koi na kar sakay, vaisa pyaar ho tum,
Bas Kya kahoon, mere yaar ho tum. (TBVH made by me)

She made him wear the ring and they shared a hug.

(Marriage is the last shot)

Flashback end.

D: oh so marriage is the last shot? When is it supposed to be shot?

Aa: day after tomorrow.

D: I am very tired

Aa: and relieved as well after insulting Aaliyah

D: hmm, u r such a sweetheart to understand me

Aa: u too

Later they were playing FIFA soccer video game on TV. The whole time, he wasn't knowing how to play while she played very nicely. Slowly, his face leaned closer and closer towards her, she wasn't paying attention to him and was busy playing. He moved away realizing what he's doing and tried to play. Again his attention moved to her, she was smiling and playing like a kid. His face automatically got more and more closer to her, he was lost in her.

She swayed her hair and he moved away and again tried to play. Their hands clashed with each other and they both mouthed a sorry to each other and resumed playing, she placed her elbow in his lap and he looked at her then at her elbow, his hand contacted her soft waist. Suddenly he moved his leg and she lost her balance and her hair came on his face, she giggled and continued playing, now they were really close, he kept coming closer, closer,closer, she was just into the game. He kept moving closer and she caught him.

ardeep80
ArDeep
ardeeplovers
ArshaArdeep
WithLoveTalks
Sukorian
Mysteriouzz8