Little Black Dress z.k.

Requested by whteverthehellwewant

(Zion's P.O.V)

I was in the VIP section while the guys were out in the crowd drinking, dancing or making out with someone. I wasn't in the mood for all of that.

I finished my drink so I got up to go to the bar for another one. "Jack Daniels on the rocks." I called the bar tender. I waited patently. "Jack on the rocks." A heard someone say beside me. I looked to see a sexy ass girl wearing a little black dress that hugged her every curve.

"You have good taste." I commented. The bar tender gave both of us our drinks. "I could say the same about you." She smirked. We both clinked glasses and drank our drinks. "So what's a girl like you doing in a club all by yourself?" I leaned over me bar.

"What can I say, a girl just wants to have fun." She sat on the chair. My eyes were glued to her curves. "Hey big guy, my face is up here." She snapped and chuckled. "Wanna come to the VIP section with me?" I asked giving her my hand. She took my hand and we both walked to the VIP section.

I signaled the security guards to close the curtains. We were alone now. She had a smirk on her face. I think we both wanted the same thing. She grabbed my face and started kissing me.

I sat down on the chair and she sat on my lap. "I see you're already ready." She said braking the kiss. My dick was bugling out of my pants. "Oh mama, I was read as soon as I set eyes on you." She unbuttoned my shirt and I unzipped the back of her dress.

We were only left in out undergarments at this point. She started grinding on me and it felt so good. I rubbed her against her panties and she started moaning. I unclipped her bra. I had both her boobs in my hand massaging them.

My bulge couldn't wait anymore. She lowered my boxers and my dick sprung out. She started doing hand movements up and down. I sucked air through my teeth. She sucked me off for a while until I brought her back up to my face.

I made her sit back on my lap. I moved her panties to the side and slid right into her. She gasped. She started bouncing up and down on me. It felt good but I needed more. I held her ass and trusted in and out of her faster than she was going. She was moaning so loud.

"Zion-." She couldn't finish her sentence. "Fuck- oh my- ssshhiiittt." She wined. I stopped to take her panties all the way off and I put her in the couch. I had her legs on my shoulder and my hand around her neck.

I thrusted in so hard that it felt good for me as well. She was a moaning mess. I was choking her out but not too hard. She squinted her eyes shut and but her lips. She was screaming fuck repeatedly.

I put one leg down so I could go ALL the way in. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. My grip on her neck grew and her mouth was open but words weren't coming out. She then literally screamed a loud ass moan. Music to my ears.

I was moaning and groaning as well. "I'm gonna come." She said rubbing her clit. I was far from coming anytime soon. I kept thrusting and thrusting. She eventually came but I wasn't done yet. I kept pounding and pounding.

She was head over heals happy with all this pleasure. She scratched my back so hard I could feel the scratches start to burn. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.." I moaned. I then came. She exhaled and so did I. I laid on top of her. Both of us out of breath.

__________________________________

I've come back from the grave!

Next chapter coming soon!!

-K☕️