Needy e.h.

Your POV
My boyfriend of 6 months are at the guys house  with the rest of the guys and their girlfriends watching a movie. Before we even left my house I could tell Edwin was horny but I wouldn't let him get it that easily.

Edwin and I were on one chair but it was big enough for both of us. Charlotte and Brandon were on the bigger couch next to Austin and his gf. Nick was in the beanbag with his gf.

"Baby pleaseee" Edwin whispered into my ear for like the 50th time in the past hour.

"No Edwin I wanna finish the movie!" I whispered back.

"But... You look so good right now. Fuck the movie and finish me instead mi amor." He said tracing circles on my thigh with his warm hands. There was a blanket over us so no one could see.

"Edwin please I promise you we'll do something later but I wanna watch the movie and there's people around." I said as I removed his hand from my thigh.

Edwin put his hands on my thigh and started rubbing it. He kept moving farther up and getting close to my heat.

"Imma get some more popcorn." Brandon said getting up and distracting me from Edwin's movements.

I felt him push my underwear aside and insert a finger making me gasp.

"You good y/n" Charlotte asked me from the other couch.

Edwin turned to me and gave me a fake concerned look to make it seem believable.

"Yea- I um.... I'm good."

He started moving faster and inserted another finger. I didn't want him to stop so I pushed his fingers in father.

"What happened to the movie mi amor?" He whispered in my ear still moving his fingers in and out of me.

"I- um I'm still- fuck... Edwin don't fucking stop." I tried to whisper the quietest I could.

He added another finger and curled them so they would hit my g spot. He started slowing down knowing I would get annoyed by it.

"Pl-lease Edwin go faster."

"You want me to do what?" He asked pretending he didn't hear me.

"G-go faster. PLEASE!" I yelled loud enough for every one to turn and look at me.

"Sorry it's just this movie is annoying me. Like why separate if there's a killer in the house dumb hoes." I said trying to cover it up.

Edwin took my request and started speeding up hitting my g spot every time.

I held in my moans by biting my lip.

"Y/n I don't think you can hold your moans in any longer. So I'm gonna need you to come." Edwin whispered spending up even more.

"Oh- shit Edwin." He whispered in my ear one more and then I came. He took his fingers out and licked them clean making me horny again.

"Edwin we can go upstairs now."

"Uh no actually I wanna finish the movie y/n. You can go sleep though." He said patting my thigh then focusing on the movie again.

That bitch.