Pizza Deliverly n.m.

Your POV

There goes another date where I got stood up. I finished the whole bottle of wine at the restaurant and just decided to go home. I ordered in a pizza and then got in the shower.

"Fuck everyone at this point." I said taking to myself. I then started crying. I finished up my shower and changed into my pajamas. As soon as I sat down and turned on the TV the bell rang. "UUUGGGHHHHH!!" I groaned. I got up and stumbled to the door.

I opened the door to see a cute pizza delivery boy. "Hi your total is gonna be $10.35." He smiled. He had a cute smile. "Give me a sec." I sniffed and tried to walk away but ended up loosing my balance. "Wwwoooaaahhhh be careful." He said grabbing me. Wow, good looking, cute smile, and strong.

"AM I NOT PRETTY? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THESE FUCKING BLIND DATES? MAN I DON'T EVEN KNOW NO MORE LIKE, LIFE IS SHIT." I cried. He chuckled. "Why would someone stand you up. I mean you're really pretty." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Awwwwwwwww aren't you just a sweetie pieeee aha!" I giggled and squished his face. I walked over to my bag and took out a $20. "What's your name?" I asked him. "Nick. How about you?" "Y/n." I sighed. "That's a pretty name just like you." He smiled.

Something about him made me all flirty. I don't know if it was actually me or the wine but who cares at this point. He put the pizza down and I gave him the money. "You're really cute Nick." I said pulling him closer. I ran my hands up and down his chest. He was nervous but wasn't stopping me. I felt something really firm down by my thigh.

I giggled. "You seem nervous." I said placing my hands around his neck. "N-no." He stuttered. I giggled again and walked him over to the couch. I pushed him down and got on his lap. "No need to be nervous." I smirked. We started to make out immediately. His hands went from my back to my ass and my hands were tangled in my hair.

I took off his hat then his shirt. Sexy, strong, and ripped. I was kissing down his chest until I was off his lap and on my knees. I looked up at him with devious eyes. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his dick and t sprung out. "I- uh- holy shit!" I put him in my mouth all the way. That's right. I can deep throat.

I was giggling again sending vibrations all over him. "Fuck y/n don't do that." He commanded. He said pushing my head up and down. I moaned on purpose to tease him even more. Just then I felt a liquid fill my mouth.

He got up and pulled me over to the table. He sat me on top and pulled down my shorts. He immediately started eating me out. I was moaning and giggling. "Oh my goddd Nick." I moaned. I bit my lip and pushed his head in even more. I felt myself getting closer and closer, but then he stopped.

I looked at him pouting. He smirked. He took me off the table and pushed me against it. Without warning I felt him push himself all the way in. I gasped and my mouth hung open for a few seconds. He took off my shirt and grabbed my boob.

He trusted in and out of me with one hand holding my boob and the other one on my waist. I was moaning over and over again. He was sucking on my neck and nibbling on my ear lobe. "FUCK NICK OH MY GOD." I screamed in pleasure. "Jesus y/n you're tight fuck." He groaned.

He turned me around and slammed into me again. He was holding my leg up over his shoulder and digging his nails into me waist. I was giggling and moaning so much. He fiddled with my clit and that set me over the edge. A knot formed in my stomach and released immediately.

He started to thrust sloppy and started to slow down. He took himself out of me and came all over my chest. I giggled and pulled him closer and started making out again. "This can make up for the tip." He smirked. I was about to be knocked out. I smiled with heavy eyes. He put me back in my clothes and got dressed again.

"I'll be ordering again tomorrow." I yawned.

___________________________
Yeah hehehehehehee I did that. I am corrupted oops🤷🏽‍♀️

Next chapter coming soon!!

-K