Tour buses z.k.

For some unknown reason the boys did a contest for a fan to drive to the next venue with them and stay on the tour bus with them. It was a bad idea at first because the fans who didn't win.... were pissed. The fan who did win.... didn't expect the outcome.

Y/n had been on the bus for a total of 2 hours now and all the boys warmed up to her and felt comfortable around her. They were sitting around, chatting like old friends as if they hadn't just met.

Your POV
Inside I'm freaking the fuck out. Outside I'm cool. I think. But like seriously I'm on THE freaking tour bus with the band of prettymuch. Like me?! Wow! I would always make jokes about "getting on the tour bus" but now wow. I mean.... I'm 18. That's of age if any of the boys wanna- nvm probably won't happen.

We were chilling on the couch watching prettymuch crack videos on the tv. I had already shown them edits, melanin beanz, accounts that deserve recognition etc.

Zion was next to me and he was super close that I could feel his body heat radiating off of him. I noticed him staring a few times but he acted like he wasn't. A couple minutes later I felt a small breeze pass me meaning Zion got up.

"Ayo um Imma go take a nap. Don't bother me." He said getting up and walking off.

Nobody really payed attention to the direction he was going cause we were to busy laughing at these crack videos.

"Um can I use the bathroom?"

"I don't know can you?" Edwin smirked making me playfully hit him.

"Did you just use a second grade teacher phrase on me-"

"Yup." He said with a toothy smile.

"Whatever Eggy. I'm using the bathroom."

I got up and walked to the door. The knob thingy didn't say "locked" so I walked right in without knocking. I was very shocked when I saw Zion sitting on the toilet touching himself....to a picture.... of me.

"Y/n this isn't what it looks like I...uh.." Zion said trying to hide his now even harder dick from me.

I closed the door fully and locked it behind me. "Zion honey.... are you horny because of me?" I said getting closer and removing his phone from his hands and putting it on the counter top.

"Um... maybe. I mean look at you! You're so sexy and smart and funny and-" he said but I cut him off by smashing our lips together.  He didn't pull away he kissed back immediately.

We made out for 30 seconds before he pulled away.

"Um y/n? Can you uh... help me out?" He asked pointing to his dick.

"Is Caleb Zion Kuwonu asking me to suck his dick? I guess I'm honored." I giggled getting on my knees.

I grabbed him and gave him a kitty lick.

"Don't tease y/n" he hissed as he bucked his hips up.

I giggled then got straight to it. I wrapped my mouth around him and bobbed my head slowly. He groaned and threw his head back. I put more of him and didn't stop until I felt his tip hit the back of my throat.

"o- o holy fuck y/n!" He said grabbing my hair and putting it into a ponytail.

I came back up for air and looked at him with innocent eyes. His eyes grew darker and he gripped my hair harder. I went back down to sucking and using my hand to whatever couldn't fit in my mouth.

"Fuck I'm gonna come- shit you're so fucking good at this" Zion moaned as he opened his mouth to form an o shape.

After a couple more minutes of that he stood up and thrusted himself into my mouth at a fast pace.

"Oh shit y/n you take my dick so good oh- fuck!" He said coming undone. He shot his warm load into my mouth and I showed him how I took it all.

"Wow you're so beautiful. Now be a good girl and swallow." He said kissing my forehead.

"Ok now your tur-" Zion was about to finish his sentence when he was cut off by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Hey y/n did Edwin's nasty bus nachos get to you? You've been in there a while!" Brandon said from outside.

"Uh no! I'm ok I just got lost scrolling through instagram sorry!"

"Oh okie well come back out we're gonna show you you unrealesed songs! Imma go wake Zion." He said walking a bit away.

"No wait Brandon! Uh I'll wake up Zion you guys set up!" I said looking up at Zion as he smirked.

"Ok hurry!" Brandon said then he walked off.

"We'll finish this later babygirl." Zion said with a smirk as he gave me a peck on the lips.

______________________________________
There will be a part 2!!
Karina do whatever fix whatever GOOFBYE

Thank you Jaylan for writing this. So yes. We are doing this book together🙃

Next chapter coming soon!!

-J&K