Chapter Eight-Ex Messages

***Harry's POV***

It's late October which means Halloween. Tommy's in Year Two now and Zayn's thinking of doing more Year Three and Four stuff with him because he's so smart. Me and Louis are putting up the decorations for Halloween when my phone buzzes.

Unknown Number:

Hey Baby-K x

"Who is it, Harry?" Louis asks.

"I don't know.." I answer, furrowing my eyebrows. "It just says 'hey baby-K' with a kiss at the end."

"Wait, do you know anyone with a name that begins with a K?" Louis asks.

".... Shit..."

"What?"

"My ex... Kendall."

"What?!" Louis shouts, gobsmacked.

"Listen, Louis, I left her because I realised I didn't have feelings for her anymore! That was when I realised I was gay! Because I didn't like women anymore, including her and I found myself staring at men more often!" I explain. "Please believe me, I don't love her anymore. I don't even know how she found my new number!"

"I believe you, Harry." Louis sighs.

Unknown Number:

It's Kendall.x

"She's texting again it's definitely her." I say, showing the text to Louis.

Unknown Number:

U have a kid btw. U no how u wanted a daughter named Darcy? Well for u, I named her Darcy Mistletoe Styles. She's 3 on Xmas day.

"Oh my god." I mumble.

"What now?" Louis snatches my phone and reads the text. "Holy shit, Harry!"

"I didn't know she was pregnant! She never said!" I defend myself. "Oh, c'mon, Louis! You have to believe me! That relationship ended three and a half years ago!"

"I believe you, Harry!" Louis shouts. "But why now?" He mumbles.

"Probably because I'm dating A HUGE FOOTBALL PLAYER AND IT'S ALL OVER THE MAGAZINES! DUH!" I pat my head like he's stupid. "I mean, honestly, Louis! Pick ya balls up off the ground and realise that's why!"

"Alright! I get it!" He sighs.

---------

A/N:

Filler sorry :( x