Chapter Sixteen-Rock Me

A/N: LARRY SMUT OH MY FUCK

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Please, Harry... I still love you and I want to know you feel the same." Louis sighs.

"Of course I do, Boobear." I say, holding his cheek. "Of course I do."

I take his face in my hands and kiss him. I move my lips to his and he moves back. I push him against the wall. I playfully growl as I nibble at his neck making him giggle.

"Harry!" He giggles but it turns into a moan when I put my hand on his thigh and squeeze. "Harry fuck me." He moans.

"My pleasure, baby." I say in the most seducing voice I could master.

We get naked before you can say "Larry Stylinson's real" and I went to get the lube from the bedside cabinet only to turn and find Louis lying on the bed, ready for me. I go over to him and lube his ass up before doing my dick and pushing it into him before he even has a moment to catch his breath.

"Harry!" He almost screams before I shush him.

"Babe, sshh! Our son is just in the next room!" I hush before rocking into him.

"Harder, faster!" He moans making me pick up the pace. After a while... "Baby, I-I think I'm gonna-"

"Sshh. It's all right." I whisper into his ear. "Cum for me, Lou... It's alright."

He cums all over me and him which just makes me cum inside him. I stare at him, him staring back, both of us panting.

"I love you so much." Louis pants.

"I love you too." I reply, pulling myself out of him and collapsing on top of him.

A/N: Soz short but HEY YOU GOT LARRY SEX STOP HAVING A GO ANYWAY YOU'LL LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OKAY SEE YA BYE