Chapter Eleven-Broken Promises

***Harry's POV***

The next day I go over to Kendall's house to be greeted with Darcy hugging my legs.

"Hey, sweetheart!" I say, picking her up.

"Daddy!" She shouts.

"Hello, Harry." Kendall says, smiling.

"Hey, Kendall." I reply. "What do you wanna do, Darcy?" I ask.

"Swings!" I put her down and she drags me to a swing set in the back garden.

***

"Come on, Darcy. Nap time, baby." Kendall picks her up and puts her in bed.

"Love you, Daddy." She says before falling asleep.

"She's so cute." I whisper as we leave the room.

"Yeah." Kendall sighs, staring at me as I text Louis.

Harry:

Come and get me, I'm just down the road in the plasma hotel .xxx

"What?"

"I wanna try something." She says.

"Try wha-" before I can finish my sentence, she slams her lips onto mine. She moves her lips forcefully to mine, pushing me against the wall. She palms me hard through my jeans making me moan.

"Moan again for me, baby." She purrs. "I know you want it."

I try to shove her off me when the door swings open to reveal Louis.

"Louis!" I gasp. "I-it's not what it looks like!" Louis runs off. I shove Kendall so hard, she falls to the ground. I chase Louis down the road to our house. "Louis! Louis wait I can explain!"

"Go on then!" He turns to me. "Explain!" He shouts.

"She kissed me! I didn't want it, she was trying to get me to fuck her basically! She wouldn't stop!" I shout.

"Don't you dare say that, Harry, you were the one that teased me into doing it with you!" Kendall shouts.

I turn to Louis with a worried expression.

"Get your crap... And get out of my house." Louis says quietly.

"Louis, I-"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" He shouts, pushing me down onto the curb before getting my stuff and throwing it at me. "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, HARRY!" He cries.

"No, Louis..." He slams the door. "Louis please!" I scream. "Louis!" I shout, getting up and banging on the door, breaking down in tears. "She kissed me! So fucking much for 'Forever and Always'!" I yell before running away in tears.

***

I bang on Ed's door. Ed Sheeran before you ask. Him and I have been friends since Louis introduced us.

"Harry? What's wrong?" He says as he answers the door.

I brake down into tears again.

"Come here." He holds me in his arms.

"Louis left me because my bitch of an ex snogged me and made it out that I was the one that kissed her!" I let it out.

***

"Do you want to leave the country?" Ed asks all of a sudden.

We've been sat on that couch for about half an hour in complete silence not really watching what's on TV at all.

"Why?"

"Because, to be honest." Ed sighs. "It's like Justin Bieber. He left England and didn't come back. I mean, you can come back.. But maybe being in a different country would help you get over this shit."

"..... You know.... That ain't half bad.." I say, biting my lip.

"I know, that's why I suggested it!" Ed says in the most 'pointing out the obvious' way.

"Okay. We'll do it."