Chapter Thirteen-Traveling

A/N: Please listen to The Traveling Song-Will.I.Am :)

***Harry's POV***

Me and Ed set off to Paris first. When we got there, we explored the city and it was amazing. We tried frogs legs and snails. Key with the snails is, don't look at them too much before eating them! We went up the Eiffel Tower and looked at the amazing view. I did a pano thing with it and got the whole city! When we got off, I took a photo of it during the day, then later on, during the night. I posted them on Instagram but I didn't say anything on Twitter. I didn't caption the picture on Instagram, just posted it. I went to some gift shops and got some souvenirs.

Next stop, Madrid in Spain! It was quite amazing in Spain. We stayed one of these traditional, stoned wall houses in a little village of which they had donkeys to transport stuff on. We went to the markets and got some souvenirs and I took a photo of the village before we flew off to the Canary Islands. We had loads of fun when we went to a wildlife sort of place in Tenerife when the dolphin squirted Ed in the face! I snapped a photo just in time for it!

We next went to Germany and they had a huge teddy bear like place there. There were all sorts and I decided to get a football one while Ed-for some strange reason-got a Scottish one. He claimed it was because it had ginger hair like him! We ended up going to the markets and stuffing our faces with ginger bread! I took some photos to post on Instagram. We went and got some souvenirs before heading to New York....

By the time we were in New York, I'd already been away from Louis for three months. It was March when we were in New York. We went to Lady Liberty and I snapped a photo, posting it on Instagram before we went to the top. I took another pano of the view of New York. I went and got a souvenir as well. Afterward, me and Ed went to MSG to see an awesome rock band. I know rock isn't my thing, but it was still awesome! But when we left...

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Ed were leaving Madison Square Garden when-

"HARRY!" A familiar voice yells and I turn like a dear in headlights.

Louis.

I run down the path away from him.

"Harry!" Ed shouts before noticing who I'm running from.

"HARRY COME BACK!" Louis shouts, chasing me down the road. I turn a corner into a dark alley, Louis following. "Harry please, I'm sorry I kicked you out." Louis says, panting.

"I didn't kiss her." I growl before pinning Louis to the wall and slamming my lips on his.

I've missed his lips.

"Harry." Louis moans into his mouth.

"Louis, I'd love to fuck you right here and right now but I can't." I say, pulling back. "I am touring the world with Ed for... I don't know how much longer."

"It's already been three months." Louis mutters.

"I will be back... I promise you." I look into his amazing, breathtaking, blue eyes. "But I need time away from England. I'm sick of being stuck in that one country. I'll travel the world, then I'll come back... I promise."

I kiss him once more.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too... At least call me, yeah?" He says.

"Yeah." I reply. "I love you." I gasp before running off.

I run back to Ed and cry in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway... When we left New York, we headed to Las Vegas. We ended up getting really hammered but luckily not waking up next to some naked birds claiming to be our wives. No. We woke up in a ditch. After that horrendous hang over was gone, we went to the shops and I decided to get Niall a SnapBack seeing as I know he likes them. I buy a souvenir before taking a photo, and heading off again.

LA was our next stop! Hollywood! We had a look around, got some really expensive stuff. I had a week to myself while Ed was recording some stuff over there so I just looked around. I ended up bumping into an actress, I think her name is Gemma Roberts or something? I don't know, I only know her as Poppy More from the movie 'Wild Child' Gemma used to love watching. I got Niall a SnapBack and got some more souvenirs before snapping a picture of the Hollywood sign and we flew off again.

This time, California. It was so nice and hot! By now it was May time and we just sun bathed. I ended up going from white to red in a matter of hours... Although I didn't like it when Ed thought it's be a good idea to draw a penis in suncream on my back with the words "I suck Tomlinson's dick" written below it. We were there for about a month while Ed walked around shirtless with a girl he met-Angela-while I was wearing a shirt trying to cover up my horrendous burn on my back and very rude item drawn on it. Once my burn was gone, I was left tanned all over. Although I had to tan my back again, this time not giving Ed the suncream! We grabbed some souvenirs and took some photos before heading off again.

Next stop, Tokyo! I always wanted to come here and I knew some Japanese. But when I tried to talk to a girl, and I stuttered and got my words mixed up, they thought I was being rude. And I got a slap around the face. I didn't talk in Japanese ever again. We walked around the city before getting some souvenirs, taking some photos and going up north to see some authentic Japanese stuff. They even had a museum we went in. I feel sorry for those women who had their feet squashed that small! Ow!

We were in China and it was very good! Chinese fortune cookies seemed to like me as I kept getting stuff like "your life will get better" "you have a great future" and my favourite one: "Don't give up on him". We got to see a parade like thing go through the streets with a huge long dragon come 'flying' down the path! I thought that kind of stuff was a New Years thing! We got some souvenirs and snapped some photos before heading to ....

INDIA! Where we tried so many different curries that by the end of the first week, we were vomiting for the whole weekend. Nice. The rest of the time, we just went around shops and stuff. Picking up little odds and ends. I snapped some photos before we packed our bags again and flew to...

AUSTRALIA! GOOD DAY MATE! Okay, so my accent is crap. By this point, it was late July, almost August. On Tommy's birthday, I texted Louis saying 'tell Tommy I wished him a happy birthday-H x'. We went all around Australia! From Sydney to the outback to the reefs! The sea was beautiful. It was so clear, you could see so much life in it! And you could tell if you were about to be nabbed by a crab! By the time we'd finished with Australia, it was September.

We took a cruse to Africa! We visited little villages-both the rich and poor-and we even went with a tour guide to see the savanna! We got to ride Elephants and wash them in the river afterward! Once finished there, it was early December.

Next stop, Brazil! We had Christmas in Brazil and I made sure to send Louis a video saying "Happy birthday and Merry Christmas from us!" Us being me and Ed. Once finished touring Rio, we flew off.

Back home.

To England.