Chapter Seventeen-Will You...

A/N:

HOLY SHIT GUYS YOU ARE GONNA FUCKING LOVE ME FOR THIS!!!!!

FETUS LARRY MOMENTS NOW

"Will you marry me?" Louis asks out of the blue.

"... Simple... But affective." I reply.

"No, Harry. I'm serious... Marry me." Louis sits up, looking at me. "I want you to prove that you love me like I love you just please tell me y-" I shut him up by kissing him. While kissing him I realised.

The only person for me is Louis Tomlinson.

I pull away. "I do." I whisper. "I do." I stare at a smiling Louis before remembering. "Oh yeah! I got something for you." I say, getting my suitcase with souvenirs in. "Here you go. All the places I've been." I smile. "And we can go everywhere I've been for our honeymoon." I whisper in his ear.

***

About a week later, we had half way planned the wedding. We wanted it to be as soon as possible.

Today it is 27th June 2020.

My mum is giving me away for my father doesn't like the idea of me being gay. There were paparazzi hiding in the bushes but we didn't care. I was in my wedding suit ready to see the man of my dreams.

"Ready, love?" My mum asks, taking my arm.

"Yeah." I say, nervous.

"I want to give you away to that wonderful man. I trust him to look after you and love you and protect you and I trust you to do the same with him." My mum says.

She walks me towards the Isle.

This is it.

She walks me down the Isle and Louis turns to me, tearing up.

I got next to him.

"I love you, Harry." He whispers, taking my hand.

"I love you, too." I whisper back.

"Dearly beloved..." I didn't listen to a word he said for I was staring at Louis. Once the vows are said... "You may kiss the groom."

Louis takes my face in his hands and kisses me, me kissing back. We both smile into the kiss before pulling back, grinning.

***

We lie there, completely naked on a bed in a hotel Paris, panting.

"Forever and always, right?" Louis asks.

"Forever and always."