Chapter Nine-Happy Birthday, Boobear

It's Louis' twenty fourth birthday. He's received like a thousand fan mail letters in the past week! He wakes up and looks up at me.

"Hey, baby." He smiles.

"Hi, Boobear." I reply. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks, Hazza." He grins.

"Happy Christmas Eve everyone! And happy birthday, Dad!" Tommy comes into the room and kisses his dad on the cheek.

"Thanks, little guy!" He chuckles.

"Hey, I get to kiss the birthday boy, first!" I pout.

"Come here, babe." Louis smiles, leaning in but stops and turns to Tommy who's watching with a grin. "Uh, little privacy." He flicks his hand, causing Tommy to walk out.

Louis leans down and out lips meet in a kiss. It's slow and passionate. Louis asks for entry and I except, letting him explore my mouth as I explore his. All you can hear are our moans and sloppy noises from our tongues. Louis grows hard above me and I pull away.

"Woah, woah, woah, babe!" I chuckle. I lean in. "That'll be later." I whisper.

"Daddy, I've got your present!" Tommy shouts from downstairs.

"He always interrupts the best moments." Louis whispers making me burst out laughing. "Coming, son!" Louis shouts.

He gets off me and we run downstairs in just our boxers to be greeted by Zayn, Liam, Niall, Perrie and Sophia.

"Happy birthday!" They shout.

"Oh my god!" Louis shouts.

"Me and Tommy planned this!" I say, pulling him into my side.

"Mostly me, Harry just called these guys to turn up." Tommy smiles.

"Thank you so much, babe." Louis kisses me.

"Happy birthday, baby." I whisper.

"Hey love birds, go get changed and stop smooching! We've got a reservation at Nando's!" Niall says making everyone laugh.

"Here, Daddy." Tommy hands Louis a football shirt signed with loads of signatures. "Those signings you had a month back, I sat outside the exit to each of them and got everyone who left to sign it! I got a lot of fans on there until there was no more room."

"Oh my god... Thank you so much, Tommy." Louis teared up, hugging his son.

***WARNING LARRY SMUT CUMMING UP ;)***

The day was great. Liam and Sophia went to Liam's parents for Christmas and so did Perrie and Zayn. Niall went back to his home town in Ireland for Christmas so it was just us three left. Tommy went to bed about half an hour ago and we're just watching a movie at the moment.

"Harry?" Louis speaks up.

"Yeah, Boo?" I reply.

"Make love to me." He almost whispers. My eyes widened. Did Louis Tomlinson just ask me to make love to him? I look down at him before switching off the TV.

"Come with me, baby." I take his hand and we go upstairs. We get to our room. "Fast or slow?"

"Slow.. I want it to be romantic." He blushes.

I lean in and kiss him, slowly but passionately. I push him down onto the bed and undo his shirt. I slowly pull down his trousers to see a semi-hard member below some... Panties?!

"Pink panties, really?" I say.

"Well I thought you'd find it quite sexy.." He bites his lip. "Anyway... I found them in your drawer." He winks.

Louis pulls my shirt over my head and tosses it to the floor before taking my skinny jeans off.

"Two years later, I finally get them off!" Louis chuckles lightly.

"Louis I told you a million times, do not exaggerate!" I giggle.

He tugs at my boxers, pulling them off me to reveal my semi-hard cock. I lean down to kiss him when-

"Harry." He says. "I've.. Never.. You know.. Done it with a guy before.."

"That's okay, Lou. It's okay." I say quietly before leaning in to kiss him.

I tug my panties off him slowly, teasingly, before getting up and grabbing the lube and a condom.

"Actually, no.." I put the condom back. "I wanna feel you."

I pour the lube onto my hands and rub it on Louis' ass making him shriek at the coldness but moan when I start to massage him. When I've finished, I put some more onto my hands and rub my cock with it. I open my eyes to see Louis getting hard from me touching myself.

"Ready?" I ask Louis who nods in response.

I push myself in, gently causing Louis to moan. Loudly. He continues to do so as I slowly rock into him. I kiss him down his neck, leaving love bites here and there. I continue to do this until..

"H-Harry I'm gonna cum." He gasps as I rock into him again.

"Me too, baby." I moan. "Let's do it together." I whisper into his ear.

I grunt as I nearly cum.

"Ready, baby?"

"Y-yeah." He whispers.

"Cum for me." I whisper, him letting it out all over both mine and his chest and me cumming inside of him. I pull out of him after a few seconds and collapse on top of him, panting.

"I love you so much, Harry Edward Styles."

"I love you too, Louis William Tomlinson."

The last thing I see is him smiling down at me before we both fall asleep.