Chapter Fourteen-Fame and Fortune

It's been about six months since touring the world. That truly was incredible. Since then, I've been sleeping on Ed's couch doing nothing but going to the gym and watching TV. Well I want to stay for while doing nothing!

"Right, Harry." Ed sighs. "We need to talk."

"What about?" I ask.

"I'm gonna be straight forward with you... YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND GET A JOB AND STOP LIVING ON MY COUCH!" he shouts.

"Okay! Okay! Jez!"

"No, Harry. Just no." I sighs, sitting down on the sofa next to me. "I've talked Modest! Management and they said that if you're as good a singer as I say you are they'll sign you up."

"Wait, aren't they super homophobic?"

"They said they weren't bothered as long as you're talented. It's usually boy bands that they're homophobic about." Ed shrugs. "C'mon."

***

Ed takes me to the top floor of a tall building. He knocks on the door to an office.

"Come in." I male voice speaks from within. We enter to find a man sat at a desk. He has black, spiky hair and wore thin lens over his eyes. He also had Simon Cowell standing next to him making my eyes pop out of my head. "Ah, Mr. Styles, Mr. Sheeran. I'm Mr. White. Do come with me."

He takes us to what looks to be a recording studio.

"Now, Harry I want you to sing something in that booth." Mr. White says.

"What exactly?" I ask, when inside.

"Anything." He says through the microphone.

I decide to sing Isn't She Lovely-Stevie Wonder. When I'm finished, I come out of the booth.

"That was good. I think you have the talent to be a singer song writer like Ed here." Simon says, putting a smile on my face.

This, I guess, is where it all starts...

A/N:

Soz filler :(