Chapter Twelve-Drunk

***Louis' POV***

I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have let him go to that bitch's house! Now, here I am, on the couch, chucking a bottle of beer down my throat.

"Daddy." Tommy says. I'm sober at this point. "Where's Daddy Harry?"

"I don't want you saying that name in this house ever again." I mumble through gritted teeth.

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND I DON'T WANNA HEAR HIS NAME IN THIS HOUSE EVER. AGAIN!" I yell causing Tommy to flinch. I sigh, regaining sanity. "I'm sorry, Tommy I just," I sigh. "I'm sending you to Liam's until I've calmed down." I say, calmly.

"How long will that be?" Tommy asks, quietly.

"Could take a few months, son." I mumble, calling up Liam.

***

It's New Year's Eve and I'm hoping to be able to talk to Harry. I phone him up. But it goes straight to voice mail... Our... Voice mail. I decide to call up his mate, Ed.

"Hello?" Ed answers.

"Hi, Ed. It's me, Louis." I greet. "Uh, do you know where Harry is?"

"He's uh, he's with me."

"Yeah but, where?"

"Go on his Instagram and you'll find out." Ed hangs up.

I click on the Instagram app and search 'harrystyles' and instantly click on his account. I scroll to his picture from earlier today.

The Eiffel Tower.

It had no caption but it was obvious what it was.

I look to the time and see it's 11:59.

"5" people cheered.

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Happy New Years, Harry!" I say to myself, downing another bottle of wine.

***

"Louis! Go to the next place he posts a picture of!" Zayn demands. "You need to talk to him!"

Harry's been to Paris, Madrid and Germany.

I wish he'd taken me there.

"I'm running out of time, where is my runaway love." Niall's singing along to Justin Bieber.

"Niall shut the fuck up, those lyrics are pretty much describing my situation." I say through gritted teeth.

"Sorry." He mumbles, walking away.

Shortly afterward, Harry posts another photo.

"Woah, woah, woah, where's that?!" Liam says looking over my shoulder.

"How do you not know?! It's New York! Look! Lady liberty?! Let's go!"

"I'll come! I'm single and I haven't anything to do." Niall shrugs.

"Let's go."

***

We get to New York and the first thing Niall does, is drag me to Lady Liberty. We get to the top and look around.

"Nothing." I sigh.

"Hey, look. Madison Square Garden!" Niall shouts, showing me a picture Harry's posted.

"LET'S GO!"

***

I wait outside for whatever it was they were showing, waiting for Harry. Crowds of people leave the garden, and I spot a familiar mop of curls.

"HARRY!" I yell.

He looks up, wide eyed before running off.

"Oh no you don't." I say to myself before chasing him down the streets of New York. "HARRY COME BACK!" I yell.

He turns a corner down an alley way and I follow him down it.

"Harry please, I'm sorry I kicked you out." I say, panting.

"I didn't kiss her." He growls before pinning me to the wall and kissing me. He moves his lips roughly to mine.

I've missed this.

"Harry." I moan into his mouth.

"Louis, I'd love to fuck you right here and right now but I can't." He says, pulling back. "I am touring the world with Ed for... I don't know how much longer."

"It's already been three months." I mutter.

"I will be back... I promise you." He looks into my eyes. "But I need time away from England. I'm sick of being stuck in that one country. I'll travel the world, then I'll come back... I promise."

Harry kisses me once more.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too... At least call me, yeah?" I say.

"Yeah." He replies. "I love you." He gasps before running off, leaving me alone in the alley way.