Chapter Ten-Don't Let Me Go

***Louis' POV***

I wake up to see Harry below me completely naked. I smile at the sleeping boy. I hear something downstairs and realise it's the Drake and Josh theme tune.

Tommy!

I decide to let Harry sleep a little longer so I didn't move. When he finally wakes up, he smiles up at me.

"Did we really?"

"Yeah." I smile.

"Wow." He whispers. "Thank you." He says.

"No, thank you." I say. "Oh and uh, Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, baby." Harry smiles.

"Daddies! Can I open my presents yet?!" Tommy shouts from down stairs.

"C'mon!" I chuckle, Harry grabbing our boxers off the floor.

***

The lunch was amazing. My mum and my sisters came over along with Harry's mum, step dad and older sister. Right now, me, Harry and Tommy are watching Muppets Christmas Carol. The door bell rings so I get up to answer it.

I open the door to reveal a woman with dark brown, almost black, wavy hair. She had a little girl with curly, dark brown hair and bright green eyes.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

"No. But your boyfriend does." She says in a pissed off tone.

"Harry." I shout. "There's someone here for you."

Harry comes through to the front door with wide eyes when he sees her.

"Kendall!" Harry shouts.

"Hello, Harry. I'm here because your daughter, Darcy, wanted to meet her father on her birthday."

The little girl steps in.

"Say hello to your daddy." Kendall says, Harry giving her a confused look.

"Hello, daddy." She says.

"Hello, sweetheart." Harry replies, kneeling to her height. "Happy birthday." He smiles at her.

"I'm Darcy." She says.

"Beautiful name." Harry says.

"Come on, Darcy, we have to go." Kendall mumbles.

"I want my Daddy!" She cries.

"Harry will you see her tomorrow?" Kendall asks.

"I uh,"

"He'll be there as long as you leave now." I interrupt Harry's stammering.

"Good. Two o'clock, my place." She hands Harry a piece of paper with her address on. She leaves with her child in tow and drives off.

"Bitch." I mumble. "Don't you dare leave me for that."

"Never Louis. Never. We are forever, and nothing will change that." Harry says before kissing me.