Fate

"So the pool?" Keith asked as they ran through the halls quietly avoiding anyone, a fight would slow them down as Keith had a cut on his arm but kaldur had more wounds from the distracting battle.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take," Lance scooped him up as Keith wrapped his arms around his neck and buried his face in his neck as Lance took off with speed through the mountain. He saw the pool getting closer and Lance pushed his speed to maximum as he leaped into the pool as they both held their breaths while they used the speed for momentum through the water.

Lance let go of Keith as they kept their hands together while they made it to the bars that where about six inches apart. Keith gripped the bars as he slide between them easily and Lance handed him some guns that'll thin him out to slide between the bars.

After they both got through Lance smiled at Keith but could tell they where needing air very soon. Keith grabbed his hand and swam further. He pointed up and they saw a vent that filtered the water and grabbed his knife as he stabbed the sides to open it and Lance grabbed it to rip it off.

He looked at Keith and let the smaller teen go in first as Keith gasped for air when there was enough space for his head to be above the water and to breath. Soon Lance joined him gasping for air as well.

"Where do we go?" Keith panted as Lance looked around.

He touched touched the wall and could feel how thin it was.

"Ready for a headache babe?" Lance smiled at him and Keith nodded. He pulled him close and wrapped his arms around him to protect Keith from the sped as he vibrated his molecules and went through the wall.

They both panted as Keith kept his arms around him as they both felt the breeze of the bay while standing in front of the mountain.

"We made it," Lance breathed looking up at the sun and back at Keith.

"Come on we have to get back to the others," Keith tugged at his hand smiling but Lance pulled him back as he crashed into his chest.

Keith looked up at him as Lance smiled gently at him as he brushed the messy hair out of his face.

"I will always fight for you and with you, Keith akira kogane," Lance smiled and Keith wrapped his arms around his neck.

"If that's a promise then are you going to kiss me or not?" Keith smirked at him.

Lance laughed hoisting him up as Keith wrapped his legs around his waist and held under his thighs to support him as Keith laughed looking at him. 

Lance leaned up and kissed his lips firmly as Keith held the sides of his face smiling into the kiss as he moved his lips against his. He refused to breath as he was desperate for this moment to be with Lance, to be happy and able to kiss him like they where normal.

"I love you," Keith breathed as Lance gripped his legs to pull him closer.

"Awesome," Lance smiled and kissed him passionately again as he pressed Keith against the mountain.

"Your an asshole for ruining the moment," Keith gripped his shirt kissing him again.

"I love you too," Lance laughed kissing his neck softly then back to his lips and pressed his lips gently to his forehead. "So much,"

"Good," Keith smiled and Lance put him down. "Let's go home,"

"I already am," Lance held his hand happily.

Lance picked him up and spun Keith around bridal style as they laughed in the sunlight together, of being free together like the first time they met.

Lance took a step forward to speed away from the damned mountain but a red blur slammed into Lance and Keith went flying from his arms.

"You dared hurt my nephew?! You hurt Wally I swear to god!" The flash slammed Lance against the mountain as Keith got to his feet but saw the justice league surrounding them.

"I wouldn't hurt Wally!" Lance defended.

"How do we get in the mountain?" Batman walked over as Keith stood there with wide eyes as he saw superman, Wonder Woman, green arrow, Martian manhunter, aquaman, and canary surrounding them as batman and flash where there.

"Vibrate your molecules fast enough after almost drowning from the pool, I'm sure you'll figure it out, the fear in dicks and artemis's eyes when I showed up by them was fun I'll be honest," Lance smiled up at them but slipped out of flashes grip and slammed his face against the mountain.

He caught batmans fist before it striked him.

"But we didn't kill any of them, only kaldur got roughed up," he smiled darkly and let go of his hand.

"Now let us go otherwise you'll be the ones that get killed," Keith snarled as he gripped his sword tightly.

"You don't have your team," canary snarled at him.

"I took you down before," Lance grabbed a gun and cocked it pointing at her.

"I'll finish the job this time," he sneered.

"Enough! All of you, children let us help you, rehabilitate you for a second chance," Diana walked forward as the heroes stood behind her.

Bang

"How about now?" Lance smirked as green arrow crumbled to the ground with wide shocked eyes as his chest began to bleed.

"Right in an artery, focus on us he'll bleed out, focus on him, we run," Lance whistled innocently. Canary was immediately at his side pressing her hands on the wounds with shakey hands.

"Bye," he winked and snatched Keith quickly but gasped when superman grabbed his hair and threw him to the ground as Keith slammed against the ground with a cry.

Lance looked up at him with wide eyes as a flash back reflected as a man stood above him, there was no sun but back in a stone cell as his heart beat was fast.

He glared up at superman and pointed the gun above him as he could feel the cement under his body and the fate of his and Keiths future above him.

Bang