Chapter 1: Arrival ⌬

"Have you arrived yet?"

"Mou, onii-chan your impatient."

"*chuckles* Sorry Kel, I'm just worried."

"Dont worry onii-chan, I will be fine. After all, I have your oh so blood thirsty genes."

"*sigh* That's what I'm worried about. Anyways, you better be careful since that place is roaming with vam*beep*"

"Eh? Did he just called out on me? And he was just telling me something too."

A frown had appeared on a pale face as a pale hand looked at the slim black phone clutched on her hands.

"Oh well, I'll just have to ask him later then."

Stop

"Ms. Kaneki, you have arrived."

Kell's eyes brightened when she saw the exterior of the Academy even thought that her brother's work place is much more bigger. She thanked the driver who brought her ,which was the CCG's own driver, before opening the door and walking out the limo.

She was standing out the whole place with her snowy white hair and black floral dress ending at her knees. Some guys was casting her looks while some girls was glaring and looking at her. Well she can't fault them, with her pale skin, silver moon eyes, adding her aristocrat look, she can be called as a goddess.

She was walking through the hallway and found herself in front of a door. She heard voices inside, one with a deeper voice and the other a bright and cheerful one, and based from the high voices inside, they're probably arguing. She sighed, she's not paid enough for this.

She took a deep breath before knocking the door. "Come in" came a overly cheerful reply. She pushed open the door and saw that the room was being occupied by 3 people. One was sitting behind the table, she guessed that he was the headmaster, and the other two, a boy and a girl, was either at his side.

"Ah, you must be the transfer student from Tokyo!", came the Headmaster's enthusiastic reply.

"Hai, my name is Kell Kanji. Pleasure to meet you.", Kell said in her pleasant voice as she adds a serene smile. The brown haired girl beside the Headmaster gave her a smile and introduced herself, "Hello! Welcome to Cross Academy! My names Yuki Cross."

Kell gave her a smile, she was nice and kind, kinda reminded her of Touka-nee. Then she turned her silver moon eyes to the next occupant with silver hair which was giving her a stare that was filled with confusion and........ distrust?

Oh great, if her brother would be here, he would be giving this guy a once over and BAM they're already friends and buddy buddy!

She internally and mentally groaned, she's not paid enough to try and get someones trust because of this. Now what did she did this time to warrant this look from him? They barely even met in the first place!

"And what's your name, Mr. Attitude?"

Kell can guess that both the Headmaster and Yuki was trying their best not to laugh. Zero's eyebrow twitched. He's starting to hate the new transfer more and more now. First it was confusion, Second it was distrust and now....... anger.

"Well Zero? The girl's asking you. Be a gentlemen and introduce yourself", The Headmaster said giving a cheeky grin. Zero mentally rolled his eyes, gentlemen? Yeah right. Giving a sigh, Zero introduced himself.

"Zero Kiryu."

Kell rose a brow as she looked at the silver head. If she weren't being mobbed by good looking guys her whole life, she would have fangirled the whole time. This Zero guy is kinda hot, add for his bastard of an attitude, she would be willing to date him.

Zero started to shift under her stare as the Headmaster saw this and started scheming. Yuuki also saw this and mentally squealed inside her head, she may looked strict and sift but she's a matchmaking witch.

"Pleasure", she finally said as a tiny smirk appeared in her mouth which didn't got unnoticed by the silver head judging from his glare. She mentally rolled her eyes, she already saw a much more scarier glare.

"Oh and here's the schedule and keys to your dorm. Have a fun day Ms. Kaneki."

"Thank you Headmaster. And Kell is actually just fine. Please excuse me", Kell gave a wave and closed the door with a click. Once she was now gone, the 3 occupants continued their conversation.

•~○~•

Kell was humming while following her teacher to the classroom. She was woken up this morning quite early so she just do some girl things, put on her black uniform which by the way looking good mix on her snow-white hair.

So both her and the teacher walked in the classroom. When the class saw Kell, they already swooned at her beauty and the whiteness of her hair, well, for the boys that is (excluding a certain silver hand who's present in the room).

"Class, we will be having a transfer student from Tokyo."

Kell gave a bright smile and gave a bow, "Its nice to meet all of you! My name is Kaneki Kell!".

Kell looked up and saw Yuki grinning at her and Zero giving her a glare where Kell couldn't help but smirk a little at his direction which made him much more irritated.

"Ms.Kaneki, I think you can sit down next Mr.Kiryu at the back."

"Hai."

Kell can feel the stares while walking to the sit next to Zero. When Kell sat down, the teacher now began the lesson.

"Pleased to be sitting next to you Mr.Attitude."

"Tch, likewise Snow Head."

Both glared at each other and forgot the presence of Yuki who was just behind them having to sweatdrop.

'Wow, didn't know that they're already enemies.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Forgot to tell all of you guys but this isn't a OC×Kaname.