Chapter 6: Past part 1 ⌬

"Kaname come on!"

"Hey wait!!"

A little girl who had snow white hair and a brown haired boy was running around the snow. Both of them were 8 years old as their eyes shined with joy as they played tag in the snow and sometimes throws snow balls at each other.

5 meters away from where they're playing, a full white and black mansion was fully built.14 year old boy, who had ebony black hair was sitting at the bench observing the two children play with mirth in his silver moon eyes. He was assigned to babysit his sister and cousin by his parents as they left the mansion hours ago.

He looked at his watch and saw that its near for their sleep. He looked at the playing children, "Kaname! Kell! Time for us to go inside!"

"But onii-san! I want to play more!"

"Kell! You do know that mother and father will be angry, you too Kaname. Aunt and Uncle doesn't want you to be up so late! Now lets go inside, have a warm bath and go to sleep."

"Aww.... alright fine."

The 14 year old teenager smiled at both of them and ushered his sister and cousin inside the mansion as he called a maid to prepare their bath.

>>Time Skip<<

The teenager was tucking both children at the king sized bed.

"Onii-san, can you please read us a story?"

"Yeah onii-san, we can't leave without a bedtime story."

The teenager sighed at the puppy eyes they were giving him. It was torture having to endure but gave up nonetheless and took a book from the glass like shelf from the corner.

The book was entitled "Twilight" (A/N: Shout out for the Twilight lovers!!)

This book was about a love story between a vampire and a human.

The 14 year old teenager flipped through the book to see where they started off last time. And saw that they were now the part of the first kiss of Bella and Edward.

>>Time Skip<<

Both of the kids was now fast asleep. The teenager took notice of this and silently put the book back to its original shelf. He tip toed to the door and opened it slowly, trying not to make a noise to wake up the sleeping two.

He silently closed the door but inwardly stopped when he heard the girl mutter.

"Good night Ken-niisan."

The teenager, now known as Ken smiled and replied back.

"Good night Kell."

The Pearl like door closed with a resounding click behind the teen's back as he strolled his way to his room which is a couple of doors away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━