Chapter 2: Night Class ⌬

It has been 5 days since Kell transferred to Cross Academy. And let me emphasize her whole day, it is too chaotic and crowded. And if a ghoul is swarmed with humans, there will be no doubt that they'll be out of control.

But, there is a big BUT, she is half-ghoul. Which means she is much more in control since she's still part human. Every night, she will have to endure the pounding of her head and the noise of the girls.

Oh, your wondering why the female population are included? Well it really is when SOMEONE WOKE YOU UP BY SCREAMING!!

And yes, it happens all the time. If your totally new at this school, your ear drums will totally fall the next morning. And the worst part is the fact that she has heightened senses so her ears felt numb, if it can feel numb at all.

Now you can see Kell inside the library reading a book, which her brother gave him, ignoring the screaming outside. Kell gave a sigh, she's been hearing some what-notts stories from the girls about this so called elite Night Class.

Apperently, they were attractive, which Kell would never say, so all the female population had been captivated by their beauty. Of course Kell didn't care since she already saw someone much more attractive *cough*KenKaneki*cough*.

"KYAAAA!!!!!"

Groan

"Seriously, can they just shut up?"

"KYAAA~!! KANAME-SAMA!!!!"

"SHIKI-SAMA!!"

"Ichijou-sama!!"

"RUKA-SAMA!!"

"RIMA-SAMA!!"

Oh and don't forget about the fanboys. Their irritating like the girls, except for the fact that the girls had a slightly more than the boys.

Hearing that the screeching won't end, Kell gave a sigh and walked to the door as she walked through the hallway and to the school and investigate about the screeching.

Opening the door she found herself to facepalm. Are the Night Class really THAT attractive to be hoarding a lot of students?!! That question ladies and gentlemen will not be answered until further investigation.

Kell rolls her eyes and saw her eyes to be landing on Yuki and Zero hoarding them away, which I mind you, not working. But finding this situation amuses her. She can't wait to blackmail Zero about this. If your wondering why Zero is part of this, well its not her problem that the both of them had become like rivals, much to Yuki's dismay, cause both of them had practically always bickering or at each other's throat everytime they meet.

And finding this opportunity, Kell took a picture and walked to the crowd to see this "elite" Night Class. After waiting patiently, the door had opened to reveal the Night Class. And Kell might say, they do look attractive. She will be keeping her interest in them but slightly got taken a back by the smell.

The smell radiating off of them was not what you call human, and they don't smell like a ghoul at all. In fact, all of them smells like Zero. Since the beginning of the day, Kell always had that part of her telling her to always keep on guard when Zero is near. Like something is telling her that he is dangerous, so that's where it got her interest.

She was at the back of the crowd, but with her snowy-white hair and slightly taller stature (which she proudly said to be 5'6 that is normally not the height of a female anatomy), she was standing out in the crowd. Unlike other girls (and boys) she was not screaming like an overall banshee, or maybe much more worse than a banshee.

While walking, the seemingly like-leader of the group stopped in his tracks and swept at the crowd when his heightens warns him about someone. His eyes landed on a white head who was looking at them with a passive look. Getting his interest, he walked over to the girl making his other classmates stop and look at his direction in confusion to see him walking to a girl which made a certain someone awestruck at her beauty which was compared or slightly much more attractive than them.

Both Zero and Yuki stopped and looked at the brown head advancing to a certain friend of them which Zero would never admit.

"Excuse me, I actually haven't seen you around here. Are you somewhat new?"

Kell gave a smile freezing them, "Why yes I actually am. I just got transferred here last month."

"Well, my name is Kaname Kuran. And what will be yours milady?"

"Kell Kaneki. Pleasure."

'Kaneki? That name sounded familiar.'

"Well then, I suppose we can see each other next time?"

"We will see", Kell once again gave a smile and walked away leaving the interested brown head behind. She smells different.

He ignores the stares, promising himself that he will investigate this later. He started walking to his destination while the others had now followed giving questions looks towards the brown head, now as known as Kaname.

>>Time Skip<<

In the middle of the night, Kell found herself hungry, craving for flesh. And since its the dead of the night, Kell had agreed that its best to be hunting tonight. Taking her mask, which was actually her brother's mask, she wears all black clothing and stealthily jumps out the window of her room.

She got far away from the building and walks at the alley way since that place was where 'Unwanted' people will go. She hates killing but she has no other choice, that's what the Ghoul Society's life anyway.  And if you don't eat, well you will be finding yourself rampaging and looking for someone to eat not caring if someone got hurt.

After looking, she found a lady which was being stabbed by a man. Seeing this makes her blood boil, how dare they do that to someone so innocent?!!

Without another though, she released her kakugan and killed the man instantly making him drop the knife. She walks to the women and feels her pulse to see if she's still alive. Seeing that she still is, she immediately puts her on a nearby bench which was near to a hospital. Now Kell returned back and replenish by eating the man she'd killed.

Feeling satisfied, she returns to her room. After managing to clean herself, that's where she felt that she was not the only one in this room. She looked back and only to see................

TBC😂