Chapter 7: Past part 2 ⌬

"Good bye Kaname, I hope we can see each other again."

"Me too Kell."

The now 14 year old Kell was hugging the 14 year old Kaname. Kell had grown to a fine young lady with her snow white hair reaching her waist, her shining silver moon eyes, and rosey colored lips. Over all she was what you call beautiful and stunning.

While Kaname has sharp brown eyes that makes girls swoon and a stunning face.

Kaname was now leaving the minor of Kell's with his parents since the Kuran family have more important matters to do. And those matters will be only their business since Kell's parents, whom were the siblings of Kaname's parents, had respected their decision but will still welcome them back with open arms.

Ken, the 20 year old young man was at the door having a faint smile on his face. He was happy to the interaction between the two, both of them always looked each other like siblings. But in truth, cousins. He was also sad since he won't be able to watch as Kaname grow.

But the descision won't be him to decide anyway.

He felt a hand was clasp at his shoulder and looked to the side to see his Uncle and Aunt, Haruka and Juri Kuran.

"Thank you for taking care for our son all these years Ken."

"Its no problem Aunt Juri, after all. Families do need to watch each other, am I right?"

"*chuckles* Your right about that Ken. And do watch yourself and your sister well Ken. With your parents dead 3 years ago, you need to fend for yourself."

Ken mentally grimaced. Yes, his parents died years ago because of vampire hunters. They were ambushed on their way to their manor, but luckily, they had survived for quite a few hours as they utter their last words to them.

"Thank you for your concern Uncle Haruka, but no need to worry. I can take care both me and my sister well."

"That's good to hear."

"It's really unfortunate that you won't be able to see dear Yuki."

Yes he heard. His aunt was pregnant and will be giving birth the next 6 months for their daughter. He might have been there when Kaname was born and watch him grow, but he felt a little ache at his heart when he knows that he won't be there looking at the birth of the next Kuran female at the family knowing that she also have to marry Kaname after.

Both Kuran smiled at the black head and hugged him. They proceeded to his sister, gave their farewells, and hugged her.

The 3 membered Kuran Family waved as they exit the minor, unknown for their own downfall a few years after.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━