Chapter 4: Transfer ⌬

Reminder: In this Chapter, a part of Kell's past will be shown.

Disclaimer: Tokyo Ghoul and Vampire Knight is not mine. They belong to their respected owners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kell had been called to the Headmaster's Office after her things had been transferred to the Moon Dorm. Her walk steps is the only thing that you can hear since its now the dead of night. It took her 10 minutes before she arrived at the office.

She can hear conversations inside, but it still didn't stop her from knocking the door effectively stopping the whole argument. When she finally hears a 'come in' she pushed opened the door and saw Kaname, Yuki, Zero and 4 other males which she recognized as part of the Night Class she always saw.

Kell didnt question it but did rose a brow at all the feared look she got. "Ah Kell, glad for you to join us. Come on sit sit."

"Headmaster Cross, there's no need to act all so happily around me. You do know ghouls hate manipulative people", Kell narrowed her eyes to the Headmaster making him sweat. Yeah sure he's one of the most famous vampire hunter in the world but...... he's not technically built to fight a ghoul. So he's slightly alarmed and......scared.

"Ah.....y-yes. Okay, you can now sit down there", Kaien pointed at a chair next to a blonde green-eyed teen, who she assumed as a vampire. She didn't question about the look he's giving her, she ignored it and just sat opposite side of him. "So?"

Kaein blinked, "Oh yes, its actually regarding your......... eating habits."

"And what of it?"

"Well, i-its practically known to us that ghouls eat........"

"Flesh."

Kell answered for him since he was hesitating. "Y-yes right, so regarding that fact. I'm going to give you this", Kaein rummaged at his drawer and got what it seems to be .......... pills??

"This are what you call artificial blood pills. This is what the vampires been drinking instead of real blood from people. And maybe you can drink this to stop yourself from............"

"You don't need to finish that sentence. And since I'm a half ghoul, I can contain my hunger for all over half a year. And if I keep drinking coffee and blood, my hunger will increase to a year."

The vampires was shocked. They won't be eating for over a year if this continues?

"If this is what you only need to say to me. Then I would be lea-"

A ring phone had cut her and noticed that it was her phone. She took it and saw her brother calling her. Unknown to her, the occupants saw her brightly smile.

They saw her took it and answered. "Onii-san"

"How are you?"

"I'm........ fine."

"Why are you not sure about your answer?"

"Well......... they found out."

Sigh

"*sigh* Then I suppose the plan will change."

"What plan?"

"Nevermind that, and Kell. Tell me if those vampires even land a single finger on you tell them that I will hunt all of them down and castrate them myself. You understand me?"

"Hai onii-san."

"Good, I will be hanging up now. Goodbye Kell."

"Bye onii-san."

Beep

A deafening silence had descended upon the room. "I will be going now Headmaster."

Kell stood up and walked straight to the door. Before she could even turn the handle.....

"Kell wait. What do you mean by plan? Is there a reason why your here?"

Kell stood, quiet still. "That will be not my position to explain."

And Kell had walked out and closed the door. The remaining vampires and vampire-hunter was keeping quiet. "Who is she?" The one and only Takuma had asked.

"Haven't you been listening? Kaname had already explained that she's a ghoul. And apparently she must be transferred to the Night Class", Akatsuki answered irritably.

"I am listening. The one I'm what asking right now is......... what's a ghoul? I have never heard of it."

"Ah yes, you might be right Takuma. What is a ghoul?" Hanabusa asked. Senri rose a brow, "And here I thought your a genius."

Hanabusa glared at Senri's proclamation. "You will know that at your first class with her", Kaein dismissed them as they sped out using their vampire speed.

>>Time Skip<<

Rumors had been spreading around the school about Kell's transfer to the Night Class. It had greatly affected her reputation. Some started being salty and started ignoring her while the boys......... well they're getting much more reckless. Now the only beauty of their class had gone off.

Now, Kell was in her room in the Moon Dorm. She was laying at her bed staring at her uniform hung at her dresser. She was pondering whether she will still keep her act or show her true self. Nonetheless, she just chose the latter.

I mean there's no use now since they've known about what she is. She sigh and saw that the sun started to set. She walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Unknown to her, someone was watching her every movement.

She hums a tune as she rinse her body from the cold water. The running cold water hasn't affected her that much since she's used to the cold. After all, she's been living in the cold for over a long time.

She had stared at the picture in front of her. Her brother, Ken had given her to him per her request. Since she's using her secret weapon on him, he can't say no. She had requested about the picture of how they've rescued her.

She has been at the 20th ward for over 10 years since she's 2. And had been rescued by her 18 year old brother when he was being tortured by Jason.

And Ken had told her that he saw her in......... ice. She had felt her brother's arms when he use his kagune to break the ice and left the place immediately. She still remembered the furious look in his eyes when he killed Jason and the warmth that was always directed to her.

Her brother had to carry her to Anteiku. And that's where she had her happines. Her along with the other ghouls, they had been happy until that tragic happened where her own brother had forgotten about her, and the other memories. He was known as Haise Sasaki that time, and she always felt the urge to hug him but refrain so to not start a riot. Touka did motivate her to not stop trying.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━