Chapter 10: Her Brother ⌬

Disclaimer: Tokyo Ghoul and Vampire Knight is not mine. They belong to their respected owners.

Reminder: In this story, some characters might be a little bit of OOC, like Takuma, because I didn't finished the manga or anime in time. So just try and endure the OOC'ness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bored

That's what Kell felt right now. She was in the classroom listening to the stupid lectures of their vampire teacher. It was actually really boring if you ask me. And the fact that their lesson was not really that thrilling. It's all about Vampire History which didn't peeked her interest at all.

"Well I would be taking my leave right now."

Kell gave a sighed when the old vampire had disappeared. "Your bored aren't you?"

Kell looked at the side and saw Takuma. "You can say that. History really isn't my favorite subject of the sorts", Kell answered him since she has the nice feeling and felt comfortable around Takuma, just like her brother.

Now that she think about it, not once did he called her. Right after his call at the Headmaster's office, he didn't called after. But she did figured that he may be busy at the investigations at Tokyo.

"And here I thought your the type for that sort of thing."

"And why would you say that Blondie?"

"I'd rather prefer if you would please stop calling me that. And its because of your looks that gives it. You looked like someone smart."

"I am smart", Kell said a little bit offended. Just how dare he judge about her IQ? Just so you know I have an IQ for over 300. "Yes you are" he said before standing up leaving Kell staring at his retreating back. He walked closer to Kaname as he took his usual stance.

Kell sighed and grabbed a book from her bag and started to read as she flip through a few pages. Unknown to her, Kaname was keeping an eye on her. But narrowed his eyes when he saw the title of the book she was holding. 'Twilight?'

Now all of the puzzles had started to connect together. Now the only one left is confirmation if he's investigation is correct.

>>Time Skip<<

"Everyone sit down."

Now the infamous vampire hunter had magically showed up.

"Now today for our special class, we will be learning about........ Ghouls."

This still didn't peeked Kell's interest but the others did. After all, they had been starting researching about ghouls in the library and yet they hadn't found a single thing.

"Now Kaneki, you wouldn't mind coming here and stand?"

"Yes I mind. So if you would please pick someone else." Kell answered her face all emotionless and turned back to the window on her right.

Kaname had to hide the smirk creeping from his mouth while the others are trying their best not to get caught laughing. And all vampire-hunters are what you call sharp.

So Toga tried his best not to shoot everyone of them. "Later then. So lets start with the introduction of a ghoul."

Now this caught and stopped the vampires as they listened intently ready to know more about their ghoul 'classmate'.

"Now then. Ghouls are flesh eating humans. They are quite similar to the vampires, except for the fact that they are much more stronger compared in power."