Chapter 13: Ken Kaneki ⌬

Disclaimer: Tokyo Ghoul and Vampire Knight is not mine. They belong to their respective owners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback~

"Come in~"

The door opened and revealed 5 figures. Kaein smiled when he saw a familiar face.

"Ah so you have arrived. I suppose the ride is wonderful?"

"It is. Now cut off the formalities Kaein, we have some things to discuss."

A sweat had dripped from Kaein's forehead when he met the piercing silver moom eyes of one Ken Kaneki. Even if they may had become friends (which they unofficially though of), Kaein is still scared at Kaneki when he knew his extent.

"What is it?"

"We had gotten word that someone had known about my sister's destination and planning on taking her away. And you do know the reason why, am I right?"

Kaein nodded, "Yes I've heard about it. About the........... massacre."

"Good, the CCG is also part of the plan since they will be also affected by it. So they had agreed that I will be coming over and personally watch over Kell. Along with some acquaintances."

Kaein nodded as he looked at the group. All of them was quite interesting. Ken saw Kaein's eyes getting the glint of interest when he looked at his former group.

"You four do know that its rude to not be introducing yourself."

The group jolted from their musing as they all stood up straight and formed a line.

"Introduce."

"Tooru Mutsuki."

"Ginshi Shirazu."

"Saiko Yonebashi."

"Kuki Urie."

Ken nodded at the introduction and rose a brow at Kaein who in turn rose a brow too. "What is it Kaneki?"

"You haven't introduce yourself."

Kaein blinked and suddenly remembered. He laughed nervously and stood up. "Right right. My name is Kaien Cross, the Headmaster of Cross Academy."

Ken nodded and turned to his group. "Now here's the plan. All of you will be acting as students-"

"WHAT?!!"

"THAT'S NOT PART OF THE DEAL!!"

"I OBJECT!!"

"I AM CERTIFIED AS A COLLEGE STUDENT!"

"Be quiet and listen."

Silence

Kaein gaped, it's not fair that Ken have disciplined children while Zero and Yuki doesn't even listen to him anymore.

"Good, now as I was saying before I was interrupted. Two of you will be joining the Day class while the other two will be the Night Class."

"Then what are we gonna do?"

"That's what I'm going to say right now. As posing as a student, all of you will investigate if something strange happening around the school. And if you find anything suspicious, report it to me immediately. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

Ken nodded and faced the gaping Headmaster. Kaein raced a shaking finger as he pointed it at Kaneki as he said in an accusing voice, "Hey it's not fair that you have a much more disciplined children!"

Kaneki rolled his eyes as the four at his back gawked. What the hell was the Headmaster saying?

"It's because I don't coddle all of them like babies which you always do."

"And it's still not fair!"

"Live with it."

"Muu~ Your mean again Kaneki."

"Whatever."

The four looked back and forth at the bickering adults as some thoughts started to race at their particular minds.

"Just shut up and drop it will you?"

Kaein was about to retort but relented. He suddenly remembered something as he recalled his plan, "Then what are you gonna do?"

Ken had suddenly showed an emotion the whole meeting. It was the face of disgust, "Unfortunately.......... I had been tasked to be a....... teacher."

"...."

"..."

"...."

"..."

"..."

"Oh......."

Kaein was trying his best not to laugh out loud since he doesn't want the CCG Investigator slash Ghoul to get angry. And if he gets angry, God who knows what will happen. He will be either slashed to flesh or either being eaten.

Ken's eyes twitched when Kaein had suddenly laughed like a phycopath, but SOMEONE have to join him. Both Saiko and Shirazu laughed with him as they all clutched their stomach. Even Urie was trying to stop his laughter from erupting, so only a smirk appeared at his face.

"If you don't shut up, I might accidentally stab you."

Now this immediatley shut all of them up. They know how serious Ken can be when he meant what he said. Apperently, all of them can be a little bit fearful of Ken. The quinx squad already saw him many times in action while Kaein just saw how he can be serious so he was a little bit scared what Ken can do now that he knew his true identity and add the fact that he's a half ghoul.

"Now then, while being the teacher of both......... classes. I will be scouting while inside and investigate when need be. If the plan would be change, I will immediately call all of you."

>>End of Flashback<<

Footsteps can be heard from the hallway as the night class was waiting for their new teacher. Kell just looked at the window uninterested about the new stranger or maybe vampire that she will meet. But later on, she will regret not preparing herself when the door opened and a familiar face had walkeded in making her go wide eyed.

Even the vampires find themselves widening their eyes as they looked at the familiar face of the once second seat of the Vampire Society.

The new teacher faced all of the class as his steel grey eyes scanning the room until it stopped from Kaname. He can see the shock and surprise adorning his eyes. How many years has it been when he last met his surrogate little brother?

He cleared his throat cutting all of them off their dumbstruck look.

"I heard from Kaein that all of you are already informed about my arrival. Now let me say it again since I know that some of you aren't even paying any attention to what the idiot's been blubbering about",  his eyes landed as he lets out a small smirk appear on his face at the embarrassed look Kell had as he knew that if her sister found things boring, she wouldn't be listening

"I will be your new History Teacher. The name is................... Ken Kaneki."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━