-7

I was laying on my side in the bed when I rolled onto my back but ended up shooting up immediately. "What's going on?" I muttered as I stumbled out of the bed. I went to look in the mirror and I saw a tail sticking out of the bottom of my boxers. I need to talk to my mom. But how? Wait, aren't we torturing prisoners today? Yes we are. Good, that's a nice excuse. I got changed and tucked my tail in my armor which caused me to wince in pain. I headed towards the prison cells where my mom was. Remember you have to be cruel.

Once I approached her door I unlocked it. "Get up!" I hissed, as other guards watched on the background. I gave her a look and my mom gave a wink. She stayed on the ground refusing my orders. "I said get up! Last chance before I make you get up!" I growled and again she refused. In the corner of my eyes I saw the guards trying to peer inside in amusement. I marched towards her and grabbed her neck lifting her up and choking her at the same time. My eyes showed how sorry I was and how much I didn't want to do this but luckily no one could see my face. I dragged her out the door and headed towards the torture room.

When we got there I strapped her to the wall while the other guards watched. I pulled out the taser and put an evil look on my face. "Now you're going to either answer my questions or get shocked. Sound simple enough?" I said and she glared at me. "Who do you work for?" I asked and she kept her mouth shut. "Hard way, I like it." I smirked. I turned on the taser and it made a loud snap. "One last chance before I zap you, who do you work for?" I asked and again she didn't answer. I held the taser toward her and you could see the bolts of electricity engulfing her body. She screamed out in pain. Of course the taser was fake and all this was acting but I couldn't let my facade slip.

"Woah, where did you get that?" One of the guards asked. "I met an alien earlier and I forced her to make it for me in exchange for her survival but I killed her anyway." I lied and they cheered. "Monster! That girl was my friend!" Krolia spat. "Oh so you finally talk." I hissed. "Guards please leave so I can concentrate." I ordered and they nodded before heading out. "Scream." I whisper and she nods.

"I think my transformation is complete with this new addition." I said. "What is it?" Krolia asked. I brought my tail out of the armor and she gasped. "Can you explain?" I asked and my mom nodded. "The galra have a few sub species. My mother also had tail, but it skipped a generation looks like. It's called the Feline class, it's actually the best class. You're quick, stealthy, agile, and strong." Krolia explained. "You know how you have you're normal irises right now in your galra eyes?" Krolia asked and I nodded. "They'll soon turn more into cat-like slits." Krolia said. "That makes sense, also scream." I replied and again Krolia screamed in pain. "We need to keep doing this for a few minutes before I pretend to pass out." Krolia said and I nodded.