-11

I stumbled out of the cryopod into someone's arms. "Hey mullet you ok?" The person asked. There's only one person who calls me that. "Lance?" I questioned. "Yeah buddy." Lance replied and I looked up to see his face. "Lance!" I exclaimed throwing my arms around his neck and resting my head on his neck. I pulled apart and gave him a kiss. "I knew it!" A voice exclaimed behind . I split from Lance immediately to see Pidge and the rest of the team. Pidge was laughing while everyone else was chuckling. My face would've been much redder if it hadn't been for my fur. " I c-" I started to say but Lance interrupted me. "Oh come on guys leave us alone, isn't this what you wanted?" Lance said and my eyebrows knit in confusion. Everyone shut up.

"Yeah, so what if Keith and I are together! Is there anything wrong with that? You guys certainly didn't say that when you were talking behind our backs. Yes I heard you guys." Lance said. "Oh Lance calm down, we didn't say there was anything wrong. In fact I say Klance all the way!" Pidge exclaimed. "Klance really?" Lance said and Pidge nodded. "Sorry to interrupt whatever is going on but what happened?" I asked. "Oh right, well you managed to succeed destroying the weapon but most of Earth is destroyed. Only the major cities and a few safe spots are still in tact. Also only a third of the population is still alive. We did manage to defeat Sendak and his forces but it will take Earth decades to recover." Shiro explained and I nodded trying to process all the information.

"I think I'm going to go rest." I said. "Oh no you're not, you took heavy damage during that fight. You need to be monitored." Pidge said while standing in my way. "Ok." I replied and my tail grabbed onto Lance's wrist. I walked around Pidge dragging Lance behind me. "Hey Keith let me go I can walk myself." Lance whined and I obliged. I could hear snorting and giggling behind me as we walked out of the room.

Once we got to my room I changed out of the cryopod suit and into some comfy black clothes. I climbed onto the bed and gestured for Lance to come. "I have to monitor you, remember?" He said. "No." I replied while glaring. "Keith stop." Lance said and I growled. "Um never mind, I'll come." Lance said and I softened my expression. We climbed under the covers and I made grabby hands gesturing for Lance to come closer. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head into chest. "I didn't take you for a cuddler." Lance chuckled. "Shut up, Lance!" I mumbled and slapped his hand with my tail. He rubbed my ears and I purred while eventually falling asleep.