-21 Keith's POV

When I finally came to I was in a strange looking cell. From what I could tell the rest of the ship was also very different from how the Galras' ships and the Alteans' ships were. Well of course the Altean and Galran are different from each other as well, but this ship is on a whole different level. And the cell has a window? Not even Altean ships had windows in their cells. I looked out and saw the ship heading towards a planet. Could it be the Zenians' home planet?

I need to get out of here. If everything is strange then it's probably more advanced too. But I can't leave without my armor and bayard. But how am I supposed to get out of here in the first place? Before I could think of any plans the doors evaporated. What? I saw a Zenian with a plastic suit of armor? What the quiznack? "Come with me now!" He growled. I understood exactly what he said but he wasn't speaking their native language or English, I understood what he said as Galran. Wait, do Zenians have a native language? (A/N: I put the language in English so we can understand. Also from now on whenever someone speaks Galran then I'll put an asterisk.)

They can't know I'm Galra. It'll give me an advantage if I can somehow use that to help me. They have to think I'm human like the rest of the team, well except for Allura but she's Altean. Wait! Is team Voltron searching for me? They shouldn't, it's too dangerous. But they can't come  without Voltron and they can't have Voltron without the Black lion. So everything should be fine right? I hope Lance is ok.

The guard saw me not answering and scowled. "I said get up!*" He repeated. I put on my best confused face and he sighed. "Get up!" He yelled. So they do know English. Then why did they speak Galran in the first place?

~time skip~

I was thrown back into the cell half dead. I forced myself to stay up and think of a plan to get out of here. I have to get out of here! There cannot be a repeat of the Galra Empire under Zarkon. We have to defeat them now before they rise up. The Galra Empire isn't at full strength so any chance of fighting against them and winning is diminished. "UGH!" I raged and punched the wall, bloodying my fists even more.

Could Team Voltron save me without Voltron? If only Shiro could pilot the Black lion. Wait! What if I connect to Black? If Zarkon could do it then so can I, right? It's worth a try. (A/N: I know Zarkon was able to do it because of the druids but this is how the story is so bare with it.) I focus on becoming one with my lion. I've done this before from inside him but now I have to try from here. After a lot of pain and dobashes I opened my eyes to see space strange looking ships about to grab me.

I try to move but it feels weird. I look down and see the legs of Voltron. Wait how is that possible? Did Shiro do it? Wait a minute no one is responsive! They must've gotten knocked down. I try to extend my conscious to the rest of Voltron. Just before they grab Voltron I power away and head towards Nyla.

"Coran come in." I said. "Lance?" Shiro asked. Was Lance piloting Black? "It's Keith." I said. "Lance this isn't a joke, go save Keith. Weren't you the one that rushed off?" Shiro replied. "No actually Shiro it's me. I'm in a ship heading towards a planet and I managed to connect to Black and apparently the rest of Voltron. I think they're unconscious." I explained. Please don't be dead. "Really?" Shiro questioned. "Yeah, Get everyone out of the Lions and to the healing pods so I can head off towards me." I said.