-18

(A/N: a week later)

"Do you want to go on vacation together?" Lance asked suddenly as we were cleaning my room. "Like alone without anyone else?" I questioned and he nodded. "You know what I really could use a vacation. I mean you would think Team Voltron wouldn't have to work if there was no threat to the universe but apparently that's not true. I mean come on! And of course I have to have the most stress because I'm the leader now!" I complained. Lance walked up to me and pulled me into a passionate kiss which I returned. It took a few moments before we pulled apart. "Did that help a bit?" Lance asked and I nodded.

"Can we leave today?" I asked. "Yeah, I have an inhabited planet already picked out." Lance replied. "Great let's leave a message for the team when we grab Black." I said while getting up. "I thought we were going to bring Red." Lance said. "Oh well we could go with Red, I said Black because he has better armor if anything happens." I replied. "Actually you make a good point let's take Black." Lance agreed.

~time skip~

I landed Black and we stepped out to see a wonderful beach setting. "Come let's get in while it's still light out!" Lance exclaimed while grabbing my hand. "Lance, I have to change into a human first and we have take off our clothes." I said. "Right, yeah." He replied. After I changed and we took off our clothes we ran into the water. I heard a splash but when I turned back Lance was gone. No, please tell me he's joking and there isn't anything wrong with this planet. "Lance?" I called out with a bit of shakiness. "Lance where did you go this isn't funny?" I said. I felt hands grab my legs and pull me under. I whipped around ready to attack when I saw Lance trying not to laugh. I grabbed his arm and pulled us to the surface.

"Lance what the hell?! I thought something happened to you!" I yelled. "Calm down Keith, it's just a little joke." Lance replied. "A little joke?! Is that what it is to you?!" I questioned. "Yeah?" He replied. "You idiot! Absolute idiot! I- I-" I yelled and threw my arms around Lance. "Don't do that again, ok?" I asked. "Of course kitten, I'm sorry I scared you." Lance replied and I nodded while using Lance's smell to calm me down. "Let's just enjoy our vacation, kitten." He said and we broke apart.

~time skip~

"Happy anniversary!" Lance exclaimed while I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "What're you talking about?" I mumbled. "It's our two month anniversary." Lance explained and I could see the hurt in his face. "Well I knew that, I just thought we weren't supposed to celebrate." I replied and his face relaxed. "Oh well now you know." Lance said. "Happy anniversary then!" I exclaimed.

Lance leaned down and pressed his lips against mine passionately. I kissed back with just as much passion. He had one of his arms holding him up while the other was under my neck. I had one of my arms around his waist will the other was placed in on top of his shoulders. "Well this wasn't what I was expecting to do this morning." I said after we broke apart for breath. "That's a good thing right?" Lance questioned. "Yes. Of you want we could just stay the whole day in here?" I asked. "Yeah, well except at night I have something planned." Lance replied. "Fine by me." I said and pushed him down on me again so I could kiss him.

~time skip~ (A/N: after their vacation cause I'm too lazy to write all that boring stuff)

"Shiro!" I called. "He's on the training deck." Hunk answered. "Perfect. Ok thanks buddy." I replied and headed towards Shiro. I walked inside to see Shiro fighting with the gladiator. "Shiro!" I shouted. "End training sequence." Shiro said and the gladiator stopped mid strike. "What's up?" He asked. "I have this bad feeling, and Black agrees with me. I didn't want to worry anyone else, so what do you think I should do?" I explained. "Trust your instincts Keith, especially if Black agrees too. We can't prepare if everyone hasn't a clue what's happening, so I suggest you tell them." Shiro suggested. "Thanks, stay in the castle I'm gonna make sure Allura puts us on lockdown." I replied and he nodded as I left.

I ran down the hall towards the control room, changing as I went to go faster. When I got to the control I was fully in my galran form. "ALLURA PUT THE CASTLE ON LOCKDOWN!" I yelled as ran inside. "Keith, what's going on?" Krolia asked. "JUST HURRY! I'LL EXPLAIN ONCE WE'RE SAFE!" I replied. The alarms blared which signaled the castle going on lockdown. "What about the city?" Pidge asked. "I think they're already here." I responded. "Well if that's the case then there was no need to put the castle on lockdown we could've just activated the particle barrier by itself, they wouldn't have a weapon strong enough to break it." Pidge replied. "Just trust me Pidge. I had this bad feeling and Black agreed with me too. I talked to Shiro and he suggested I should trust my instinct." I explained and they nodded.