Chapter 1

Have you ever been in love?

It’s horrible and amazing at the same time. Being in love means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. Just when you think it can’t get any better, it can and when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. You’re blinded and will never know what happens next.

Some people don’t understand what exactly love is. Neither did I, but now I do. You have to feel it to understand it. Love is something extraordinary. It’s something you don’t exactly know how it feels, until you feel it. Then you know, it’s love. True love is something you'll probably feel only once a lifetime. It’s something, that some people don't believe in. It’s something that stays with you forever.

My story started in October, 2014, when Sandra, my best friend and my only friend for that matter invited me to a party. Of course I said no, but since I had already said no five times, and my limit to say ‘no’ was full, I had to go.

I wore my favorite jeans, a nicer top and my black Converses. I was lucky I didn’t have to put on a dress. I hated wearing dresses and Sandra knew it.

The party night was the worst night of my life. It was my second high school party. Everyone was drunk and dancing. It was awful. To be honest, I was actually having fun with Sandra and some of her friends and I was even drinking and dancing, until Sasha Wilson saw me having fun. She was the reason I’m loner now and don’t have any friends except Sandra. Sasha made sure of that. And now I was actually having fun and she just had to ruin it.

I used to be popular. I had lots of friends, every girl wanted to be me, every guy wanted to be with me. Even Sasha was jealous and it was her life’s mission to ruin my life. It took a year or two to make me be invisible and now I’m a loner. But that doesn’t stop her from ruining my life even more.

She came to me and poured me over with beer. It was so sticky and gross.

I’m 100 percent sure that everybody at the party was staring at me. I was so embarrassed and I wanted to disappear.

‘’Come on, lets go,’’ said Sandra.

I promised myself it would be the last party I ever went to.