Chapter 6

I didn’t know what to think. I had no idea what he was doing there. I didn’t want him there. Especially when I was with Sandra. Sandra looked out of the window and when she saw him, she went nuts. She started jumping around the room.

‘’Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God. He’s here! Oh my God oh my God!’’ she said.

‘’Oh shut up. You’re hurting my head,’’ I said, going downstairs. She followed me. ‘’What do you think he wants?’’

‘’Um, I think I do know but you don’t want to know.’’ I turned around and stared at her.

I heard a door bell ring and then I ran to open the door. ‘’Hey, what are you doing here?’’ I asked Austin.

‘’We are going out. Oh,’’ he said when he saw Sandra. ‘’Looks like I’m interrupting...’’

‘’Nah, I was actually leaving,’’ said Sandra. I so hated her for that and she was going to pay for it. She grabbed her coat and went out of the door, leaving me and Austin stand there.

‘’So,’’ I started. ‘’What are you doing here?’’

‘’We are going out. To be precise, we are going to the graffiti house, or what ever.’’ He grabbed my jacket and pushed me out of the house. He gave me my jacket and I put it on. He closed the door. I knew I had no choice, so I followed him to the car. Being the gentleman he was, he opened me the passenger door and closed it after I had sat inside the car. He walked to the driver’s door, opened it and sat it. He started the engine and drove.

The ride to the house was quiet but it wasn’t awkward. We listened to Aerosmith and I nodded my head to the rhythm. Austin parked about 200 meters away from the building, so no one would know it’s our car. We stepped out of the car and walked.

‘’So, I heard you sing. You’re really good.’’

‘’Um, thanks.’’

We went to the roof. I laid down to watch stars. It was beautiful. The sky itself was almost black and the stars were shining beautifully. It was full moon and it was really close. The only light was coming from the moon and the stars. It was different than with the sun. Well, of course, but it made me feel different. I don’t know, maybe it was because of the full moon, or just night, but I felt free and even alone.

Austin laid down next to me. After a couple of seconds he started, ‘’To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether ‘tis noble in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That fles is heir to: ‘tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish’d.’’

‘’Wow, you really like Shakespeare?’’ What can I say, the guy really liked Shakespeare.

‘’Yeah. So, to be or not to be?’’ asked Austin. ‘’What do you think?’’