Who You're Related To (P)

Harry Potter:

Being the sister of 'The Boy Who Lived' had it's perks, but it also had the problem of having identity crisis. While Harry had the gossips and whispers talking about his bravery and how he survived from 'He Who Must Not Be Named', the only gossips you'll get to hear around Y/N was either about her brother or she was lucky enough to be in the next room. 

She had an awkward relationship with Harry where she didn't know how to express her love for him, although both knew how much they loved each other when they only had each other in this world. While Harry was the soft-spoken one, she was the strict sister who would scold him for taking some measures without telling her. One thing was certain, Y/N was someone Harry didn't have to worry about when it came to protecting herself.

While Harry was bullied in his school, Y/N had to come rescue him at times when it got out of hand. She also had to face bullies, but let's say her punches were literal nightmares. So, the only thing she got were disgusted looks and taunts. Over time, she got over that fact and those words didn't bother her anymore. 

When they finally got into Hogwarts, everyone was amazed at how different the two siblings were. While Harry lived upto the expectation of him being a gifted wizard and having a nice behavior, everyone noticed the selfishness in the other child; and the fact that she didn't absolutely deny it. Getting bullied was common at first when they didn't have the slightest idea about how she came back at them with her words---which changed later and stopped with just a glare of hers.

Y/N had a hard time accepting people as her friends, always being cautious about them. But soon found herself to be surrounded by trustworthy people, her best friend being Ginny. Her love life was not very active. 

While many boys fancied her, they never had the guts to approach her in the end. And if some did, they were friends at first when they got to see her real self. But the relationship that was unusual but expected was with Fred Weasley. The blush on her cheeks when he complimented her or when he managed to make her laugh when no one had any idea how to approach her when she's angry. The caring side of her, that he managed to find out that very few knew about. Although it was weird for Harry to see his friend flirting with his sister, his view changed when he fell for Ginny. 

As time passed, her ambition of making her own identity came true as she became one of the most strong and wise witch, earning her a well recognition on all the wizard schools around the world. She started making as much headlines in the newspapers as Harry did.

Draco Malfoy:

Admiration. This word described her perfectly. Being a Malfoy was respectful enough and Y/N was a full pack along with her looks and behavior. Her soft spoken but bold manners had it's own charm and it didn't fail to amaze people when she said she belonged to the Malfoy family. 

She was almost treated as the princess of the family--every demand was looked upon. Y/N worked hard for everything she did without any complain unless it went against her sense of conscience and self respect. So getting first in the first year wasn't a surprise. Y/N knew the responsibilities Draco had being the older child and how they had to act a certain way. And the fact that he was as powerful as Harry but not appreciated enough for all the efforts he put in his work. She tried her best to make her brother smile when he was going through hard days--the days he had no one to show his real self. The jealousy in his eyes when Harry was the best wizard when he grew up with the belief of Malfoys being the best; as well as the exhaust in his eyes when he didn't want to be the bad guy anymore. She knew she was the most adored and cared child being the youngest one and it made her sad when she saw how Draco wasn't treated the same way. Draco felt jealous but it faded away whenever he saw Y/N's eyes---he saw the worry and love in her little sister's eyes, and making her hurt and worry was the last thing he wanted to do.