Different (Bff!Fred and George x Bff!Reader)

Word Count: 1407.

Warnings: Swear words.

Request:

Key: Y/N - Your Name

The Story:

"Hey Y/N, um....I've been thinking these days. And I wanted to ask you something." The boy said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck and avoiding eye contact.

"Yes?" Y/N turned to look at him, her heart thumping on hearing those words --- not sure whether in hope or fear.

"D-Do you want to go out with me?" the boy finally turned to look at her.

"Oh uhh wow, um, that was totally out of the blue--" Y/N started but before she could give him an answer, familiar red headed twins appeared in front of her.

"Hey Brent. I see you've got hold of Y/N now." George said slinging his arm on the blond's shoulder. The boy looked fine but suddenly his expression changed to a frown when Fred slung his arm on Y/N's shoulder.

"Are you dating him?" Brent asked Y/N, looking pretty mad.

"Wait n-"

"Why didn't you tell me this beforehand?! I wouldn't have wasted so much time with you then! Ugh!" He brushed back his hair and stormed towards the Great Hall in frustration. It took Y/N a while to register what happened in front of her eyes.

"You're welcome Y/N." Fred said slinging his arm off her shoulder, "You owe us a Butterbeer."

"Oh my god. I can't believe-- he didn't even want to listen to me!" Y/N said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yes Y/N, That was the cute and shy Slytherin boy you were talking about. He has been pining on you for a while in case you haven't noticed. And he just got out of a relationship where he was extremely over-possessive. I might hate most of the Slytherins' attitude but I'm happy for his ex, no kidding." George added to the conversation.

"I told you he's a pretty shady guy." Fred said now walking towards the Great Hall with them, waving back to Lee Jordan who was waiting for them in the Gryffindor table.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 🎉