8.

"Holy fucking shit," Lana exclaimed when I showed her my text messages from last night. "You wouldn't give the poor boy a chance to flirt with you!"

 "You wouldn't give the poor boy a chance to flirt with you!"

He clearly wasn't trying to flirt. Or was he? "I don't fucking know!" I almost yelled in reply.

"Hush you," Lana shushed me laughing. "Travis is making you say dirty words already. Wonder what will happen when you two hit it on."

"Oh my God, shut up Lana!" I flushed. I had to call her over that morning to help me with this crisis I was in. I wasn't going to see Travis until monday and I couldn't leave him hanging until then. 

"Why haven't you answered?" she asked taking my phone from my hand. The look on her face was something I had dealt with for the past 4 years. I knew what she was thinking and what she was about to do.

"Don't you dare!" I pounced at her to snatch my phone but she was too quick for me. 

"There all done!" she grinned proudly and threw me back my phone. 

"WHAT THE FUCK LANA?!" I yelled my face turning red

"WHAT THE FUCK LANA?!" I yelled my face turning red. My heart was racing so fast I thought I was going to have a cardiac arrest or something. This was way more humiliating than the goddamn party, why was she doing this to me!

Lana rolled her eyes and plopped back down on my bed. "Oh please, you're just so slow. Pretty boy likes you, just get it over with."

"Ugh," I groaned staring at the screen of my phone and threw it on my  bed when I saw the typing icon. "I am not going to school on monday." 

"Stop overreacting. You will thank me one day."

"Well that day certainly isn't today." I shot back at her and jumped when my phone pinged. She looked at me as I looked back for a good three minutes.

"Check your phone!" She motioned towards it lying helplessly on my bed. I shook my head vigorously and she face palmed herself. "Fine, I will then."

My phone pinged again and Lana's expression turned weird as she went through my texts with Travis. My heart was going to pop right out of my chest cause it didn't seem good at all.