the confusion.

Jane's P.O.V.

I was setting at my desk and Maura walked and and I froze in my seat she don't know it but I'm in love with her but I don't know how to tell or if she feels the same way. I don't know what to do I don't even think she feels the same way but I love her and I love her ever since I was undercover and that's when I seen her for the very first time and I freeze every time I'm around her. We have been friends for at least 3 years now and I cant tell her that I'm in love with her because it will mess up are friendship and I cant lose her because of my stupid feelings towards her they are dumb anyways. I just really want to tell her that I'm in love with her but I'm to scared to tell her how I feel.

Maura's P.O.V.

So I walked into the bullpen and I seen Jane just setting there staring at me like she was frozen and I was trying to talk to her and it was like she was in her own thoughts and it was like she didn't hear one word that I had to say. but I know that there is one thing that I'm scared to say to her and that is that I'm madly in love with her. But I know that she don't feel the same way bc she is in love with Casey and she is straight so I know that she don't feel the same way or does she. No no I need to stop thinking like that she is straight and she don't love me like that.

Jane's P.O.V.

I know that Maura is straight bc she has only ever been into guys she has never told me that she was into girls. But I need to tell her that I'm in love with her but I to scared to tell her. I'm so lost in my thoughts that I don't even hear her talking to me and tell me about the case and the evidence that she found in the body. Because I was thinking about how to tell her but I'm so confused that its not even funny anymore all I know is that I want her in my life and in my future. All I know is that I want kids with her and I want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her its just I cant tell her that I'm in love with her because she is with someone and its not me and it sucks because I want to wake up by her side every morning and fall asleep by her every night till the day I die but its never going to happen at this point in life bc she is straight and she don't love me like that or does she. Fuck I really need to stop thinking like this she is my best friend and she is with my brother Frankie

Maura's P.O.V.

I was standing there looking at her and she snapped out of her thoughts and that's when I asked her what she was thinking about and if she was ok but she just stormed out of here with tears in her eyes and I knew that there was something wrong with her because I know her more then anyone her knows her. I know her like the back of my hand its like we r meant to be together but I'm not going to tell her how i feel about her at all bc i don't want to lose her as my bestfriend. I walked into the bathroom and I heard her crying her it broke my heart and my heart stopped bc she was whispering to herself and that's when I heard that she was in love with me and I opened the door to see that she was on the phone with someone and she looked up at me in fear bc she knew that I just heard what she said.

Jane's P.O.V.

I snapped out of my thoughts and i started crying so I stormed out of the bullpen to get away from her before I told her how I really feel about her and mess up r friendship like an idiot. so I stormed out and went to the bathroom and I called my sister brook bc she knows how i feel about Maura and I called her for help and that's when the bathroom door opened and there stood Maura looking at me shocked and I just looked at her in fear bc at the point I knew that I just messed up my friendship with her.