coming out to her

Maura's P.O.V.

when I heard that Jane was in love with me I was shocked bc I didn't think she felt the same way or i would have confessed a long time ago but I was scared that she didn't feel the same way but now I know she does. And I just walked away and I didn't say anything I went back to my office and started crying myself bc I was scared and I didn't know what to do so I went to lieutenant Cavanaugh and I asked him how many vacation days I had left and he told me that I had over a month of vacation days left and I told him that I was going to take a month off and i left. I was going to go home and think and get my shit together bc I'm happy but yet I'm really upset that I just walked away and I left for a month and I didn't even give her a chance to explain herself I just left . I might call her and ask her to come over if I didn't lose her as my bestfriend and partner in crime bc I always fuck up everything like how I heard what she said and it shocked me and I just left just like that.

Jane's P.O.V.

I went to find Maura but I couldn't find her and I was starting to get really worried so I went to frost and asked him if he knew where she was at and all he could do was tell me that she is gone for awhile and I was scared by what he meant by that. Just then my phone starts to ring and I'm worried until i look to see who it was and it was Maura so I answered it and I could tell that she is crying and I know why she is crying and just then I knew that I ruined are friendship because she heard what I said and its scared the fuck out of me because she heard what I said. When I answered I knew first off that she was crying and it killed me so I said hello and she asked me if I could come over because they need to talk and just then she froze and she fainted but she was caught by frost. And he called 911 because they couldn't get her to wake up they got her to the hospital and that's when they all found out what Jane has been hiding from them all and its that she is pregnant with twins so they call Maura and asked if she knew anything that Jane has been hiding from them and she didn't know what they where talking about and then the phone line went died and she looked at what number they called from and seen that they where calling from a hospital number and Maura got physically sick. When I woke up my lieutenaut, frost, Korsak, and my mother and my brother Frankie was all standing around my bed when I woke up and they all looked pissed off at me and so I asked them what the problem was and my mother looked at me like i was stupid. That's when Maura walked in and I fainted again and they all told her what I've been hiding from them and she started crying again when Janes heart stopped and she flat lined. When I woke back up I seen that everyone was gone but one person and I couldn't make out who it was until I heard her voice and she was crying then she seen me open my eyes again and she ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

Maura's P.O.V.

I was setting in the room in the chair waiting for her to wake up and ask her why she was hiding this from them and mainly her. I start to cry again because i never thought that she would hide anything from me or frost and her family and me and Korsak for sure so I don't know and i really don't understand y she was hiding it unless she didn't want to let them know yet or was she to scared then the doctor came in and told her that it was good to see her awake. The doctor said that the reason you kept passing out was because you have been stressing out a lot over stuff and I want to know why u kept it from us all that you are pregnant.

Jane's P.O.V.

I didn't tell anyone because I'm scared and I'm confused and I'm sorry that you heard what I said to brook about me being in love with you. And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about me being pregnant with twins I just thought that I could do it all on my own but I cant do It on my own but I cant and I'm scared that I'm not going to be a good mom and that I'm going to fail. I feel like I ruined r friendship because of what I said to my sister and I'm just I really don't know anymore. But now that you heard how I feel about you let me explain to you. So I started getting feelings for you when I first seen you while I was undercover as a hooker and you bought me coffee from that day on I sat around and I couldn't stop thinking about u you where on my mind none stop I was always thinking will I ever get to see her again or what bc i love her and I'm not the type that believes in love at first sight until that day when I seen you I knew that we where meant to be but I never wanted to admit my feelings to you because I was scared and I know that you don't feel the same way and that's ok I guess.

Maura's P.O.V.

I was crying after I found out how Jane really feels about me and I asked her if I could say something after I wiped away the tears on my face and she froze like she was going to cry again then she said go for it. I stopped for a second then I walked over to her bed and she moved over and I layed there and I started telling her how I feel. I said to her that I do feel the same way and I I will love u forever and always because u complete my life and ur the one that I want to go to sleep by and wake up by everyday for the rest of my life I love u Jane Clementine Rizzoli.