the truth and the explanation

Jane's P.O.V.

It was just a little after 1 and heard crying and I was confused bc my babes weren't due for another two months then I heard the most beautiful thing ever. I heard the women that I love talking in a baby voice the babies that are crying then there was a sharp pain in my stomach. Maura put the baby down and walked over to me and I was really confused because I don't remember anything that has happened until the doctor came in and said congrats to her and she said when ur girlfriend wakes up tell her I said congrats to then I woke up with this huge smile on my face. I looked up at Maura and she looked back down at me with this huge grin and said what I wasn't letting you go in there by yourself so I told them that I was ur girlfriend.

Maura's P.O.V.

Jane finally woke up and she heard what the doctor said to me and she woke up with this huge gin on her face and I was shocked bc they said that she was in a coma and that they didn't think that she would wake up any time soon. I walked over to her and she scooted over and rapped her arms around me and we layed there until the doctor came back in and Jane asked if those where her babies because she was confused and I looked at her and said that they are hers and that she had to identical twin girls.

Jane's P.O.V.

Wait we need to talk Maura I want to know what this makes us r we like dating or what I want to know because i love u and I care about u a lot like frfr. Because Maura you mean everything to me and I don't know what to do without you so what are we r we dating now or what. We'll hold on let's do this the right way Maura isles will u do me the honors and be my girlfriend bc I love u and I never want to live without u being mine and only mine I was crying at this point but I didn't care all I wanted was her.

Maura's P.O.V.

    I was setting there on the hospital bed and I don't know what I tell her. So I took her hand in mine and told her that they need to do this the right way and not in this hospital. So I looked at her and asked her when she gets out if she would come over to my place and we could talk more about this. Then when you get out will you and the babies come to my house and we will talk about this.

Jane's P.O.V.

So today is the day that me and the girls get out and she has to go back home well what she thought she had but she got to the apartment and she seen a paper on the door and said that she has five days to be out and everything out of the place she didn't know what she was going to do.