the night out

no ones pov

its the night that we went out and we really needed to talk about what happened the night before and we both was acting like nothing even happened and we both know that something did and we just refused to talk about it like adults we just avoided talking about it. And all together it been really weird between use and i really don't like it i just wish we would have the talk already and not have all this tension around use because its fucking hard to have a conversation.

Janes p.o.v.

we finally left the house in my dodge charger and Maura had a look of worried and confusion on her face and i think it is bc i went to my moms and got my car and she knows that i only drive it when im pissed and what to fly or im going out somewhere really fancy. And well tonight was about me treating her to the best night that she has ever had and after dinner i was going to take her to the amusement park and let her let lose been she has been a big help with the babies witch r growing up like crazy. I'm like really nerves for tonight i love this women with everything that i have to give and she makes my life spin and she makes me go crazy.

Maura's P.O.V.

When me and jane left for are date we where going to some place that i didn't even know where we where going to go because when we went off the main highway. I looked at Jane with confused eyes and she looked back at me and just smiled i was confused then the car came to a complete stop. When came to a stop in the car i look around and seen that we where at some field and i had no idea that even existed. I got to looking then i see the blanket on the ground and i was confused to why they where here. When i looked at jane she just smiled and she said for me to seat still so i did as told i was really worried because i didn't know what was going on and why they where there in the first place.

Janes P.O.V.

It was my first real date with the person that i fell in love with many years ago i dont know how i finally worked up the courage to tell her that i am in love with her they might be an age difference but i dont care to me age is just a number. And to me all that really matters in a relationship is if you actually love the person and not just tell them that you do. When we finally get to the field i told Maura to stay put i walked to the back of the car and took out my huge speaker and i went over to the blanket. When i get to the blanket i take out my phone and i turn on the speaker to Maura's favorite song and i started to play it then i took out my lighter and lite the candle then i messaged Maura. and i sent her a poem before i told her to come and this is what the poem said.

jane

Beyond watching eyes

With sweet and tender kisses

Our souls reached out

In breathless wonder

And when I awoke

From a vast and smiling peace

I found you bathed in morning light

Quietly studying

All the messages on my phone!!!!!!

2:54

A/N i do not own this poem and i dont own the Rizzoli and isles characters

When i finally told her to get out of the car i seen that she was crying and i was happy when i seen her run to me and i opened my arms and when i did that she jumped into my arms and lost it she said that she made up her mind and that her answer was a yes and i looked at her with a confused look and then she said and explained what she meant. That she was saying yes to be my girlfriend and i was absolutely speechless when she told me that i was so excited that she finally gave me an answer.

Maura's P.O.V.

I got a message from Jane and i was kind of confused then i read what she sent and i didn't know what to say then before i went and got out of the i got to thinking then i knew exactly what i wanted and it was her. I got out of the car and i seen that Jane was just standing there with her back to me then she turned around and i took off running to her. At that moment i have never been so happy in my entire life and that she is the one that i want to spend the rest of my life with and i never want to lose her i jumped into her arms and i lost it. I knew that i was happy and it was that moment that i thought about what i have been dreading and at the moment i knew that i need to tell her about my past relationship with Ian but i was scared.