the kiss that tells all

Maura's P.O.V.

it's the night that me and Jane go on are date. Angela said that she would watch the girls for us. I honestly don't know what I would do without Angela. its around 8:30 and Jane left earlier and she hasn't came back yet and I'm really worried. I get a text from Jane telling me that she had one more place to go before she comes and gets me for are date. I was kind of scared that she was going to stand me up. I have never been in love with a girl bf I was in a relationship like 4 months ago and I ended it with the guy his name was Ian and he was a dick then that's when I found out that I was in love with Jane Rizzoli. Don't get me wrong I had feelings for Ian but not the same feelings that I had for Jane she made me feel safe and I could be myself around her I didn't have to pretend to be someone I wasn't like I had to with Ian.

Janes P.O.V.

So I was going to the old field to set up stuff for are date. Tonight I wanted to give Maura the best first date that she has ever had. I don't think Maura's has ever been on a date though I have something else planed for us so I texted her. I wanted to let her know that she needed to wear jeans and tank top and tennis shoes. I was going to take her to the amusement park because when she was little she never got the experience that I had when I was a kid. When she was little she had to move to France and she went to an all girl school and she was always reading and never got to have fun. I also have a surprise that I paid a lot of money on and I hope she likes the promise ring that I got her.

Maura's P.O.V.

So I get a text from Jane tell me that I need to wear jeans a tank top and tennis shoes. And I was confused and I have never told Jane about Ian and I don't think I want I'm scared to tell her bc I don't want to mess up what ever this is going on in between us. When Jane told me that she was in love with me I didn't know if I should believe her. I was on the phone the other night and she over heard me talking to after I hung up the phone with my mother I started to think out loud. And that is when i guess Jane heard everything that I was saying in that moment then she just acted like she didn't hear what I said and she just went to the guest room to Lilly and I was so scared. I was kind of lost when Jane said to wear jeans and a tank top and tennis shoes i thought that we where going out to a fancy place to eat.

jane

hey maur i want to text you and tell you to wear jeans tennis shoes and a tank top xoxox

8:59

maura

y do i need to wear jeans a tank top and tennis shoes xxxxx

9:05

jane

also wear your hair down and straighten it please see you soon im almost done running my errands then i will be there to get you xoxoxoxoxo

9:15

Jane's P.O.V.

I was starting to run a little bit late but it is ok because there was no specific time that i gave Maura before i went to pick her up i went to the store and picked up two leather jackets and two bennies for me and her. After i get done in the store i go back to Maura's and she is setting in the living room and when she hears the door she stands up in a pair of tight skinny jeans and a black tank top and a pair of converses and she had her hair straightened and she looked so sexy. i had to turn my head bf i did something that i couldn't take back i want tonight to be about her and nothing more until we talk.

Maura's P.O.V.

When Jane got her she had a bag in her hand and she set it down and turned her head away from me and i started to get really worried when she done that then she looked at me and walk towards me with the bag in her hand she pulled out two leather jackets and two bennies. I was kind of shocked bc i didn't know what to do then jane told me to turn around and i did as told then she put the leather jacket on me then she put the benne on me and she straightened it up like it was supposed to look like on my head then she put on her leather jacket and her benne. After she done that she went to the guest room for something when she walked away i looked out the window to see the car that she was driving and it was the new version of the dodge charger that she was driving and i was kind of lost to how she got that. When i turned back around i heard her clear her throat and she told me how she got that car she said that was a gift from Casey when they where dating then that happened with him and her and he left and left the car with jane and she never drives it unless she is going out or she is wanting to speed when she is pissed off. So i was thinking to myself about that and wondering why she was driving the car then i figured to just leave it alone and that tonight must be really special but like i said i was just going to leave it alone for right now.

Janes P.O.V.

its time for me and her to go on are date I'm hoping to be able to talk to her tonight about everything that has happened between me and her and that we can figure everything out between use bc I'm not going to lie she makes me really nerves when I'm around her and really speechless. I always lose my words and i start to stutter when I'm around her she drives me insane but in think that this is true and real love i always told myself that i never wanted to settle down with someone but she is completely different she makes me feel safe and I'm happy every time that I'm around her.

AUTHORS NOTE (so guys im needing help im like starting to get stuck and need ideas and please like and vote and comment love u all)