walking away from this

Janes P.O.V.

after mine and Maura's talk the girls start to scream and cry I cant help but walk away I didn't know what to do I had to get away from her after all that she told me I needed some space. I didn't know how to process all of this but ik that I needed to get the girls out of here and take them and get some time ik that I shouldn't be walking away. But I needed to find out what it is to do from here on out she promised to tell me everything that has ever happened to her and she kept this from me I just dont understand y she would do this to me. why would she do this I have told her everything that has ever happened to me but she. what I cant be doing this to her I need to go and talk to her but ill do it maybe next week bc I've been hiding something from her to but I dont think I should tell her bc bf we got together I was with Casey again and well I haven't had a period. I went to the drug store and bought a pregnancy test and well it came back positive and I cant tell her bc we already have Nikki and Lilly so I dont know what to do at this point.

Maura's P.O.V.

when I talked to jane and told her everything that happened between me and Ian I went to find her but all hers and the babies stuff was gone I tried to call her but she wouldn't answer my call or my texted messages so I go to my car and I see that her car is gone. I dont know what im supposed to do I love her and she just left me so I dont know what this means for us weather or not. Idk if it means we r over but I dont want us to be she is my world and she's my soul mate idk if I can handle this I should've just kept my mouth shut like normal the last time I thought about telling someone he beat me.

flashback

it was 3:45 a.m. and Ian came into the room and I told him that I needed to go and he had me tied down and he wasn't letting me move I had to be at work in a few hours but he didn't care he still just had me tied up and bf he tied me up he raped my for over two hours and I couldn't take it any more he hit me again and then I blacked out from all the pain. when I went to work jane asked me what the hell happened and I told her that I fell down the stairs and that it wasn't anything to worry about I wanted to tell her so bad right then and there but I couldn't bc she was dealing with a lot of stress right now so she doesn't need this. I just know that I need to tell someone whats going on bf its to late I just dont get this he said that he loves me why would he lie to me.

Maura's P.O.V.

I walked in the house and he was drunk off his ass he came over to me and started to kiss me and touch me I told him to stop and not to touch me but that just caused him to hit me with the beer bottle. I went ti the room and he was hot on my heals and he asked me if I told anyone what he has been doing to me I wanted to say yes so bad but I knew that if I did he would hurt me if not kill me. I just know that the time is coming that I leave him and what if he comes and looks for me what do I do at this point im just stuck with this shit until I can think of something else when I go up to the room he is already in there. I need to figure out how to leave this shit and the shit he does to me bc Im scared that he is going to kill me if I slip and tell someone what goes on between us and if he hurts me then ill never be able to tell jane how I feel about her and tell her that im in love with her she is the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with and she doesn't know any of this and I dont think I should tell her.

end of flashback

Jane's P.O.V.

When I leave Maura's I was driving and the girls start screaming again and I dont know what to do bc they r sleepy and scared but I dont understand why she lied to me I thought that I was her soul mate but it turns out that I'm not and that she would rather be with the piece of trash that hurt her the way he did I would he done anything for her and well when I go to talk to her and to get the rest of mine and the girls stuff then I need to talk to her.

Maura's P.O.V.

I hear a knock at the door and I think that maybe its jane coming back to talk but its not it is Ian and the next thing I know is that I am nocked out cold and when I come to its all dark and I cant see anything. all I hear is horns and a train horn I dont know where im at and I really want to know bc I want jane I try to find my cell then in hear the voice that I wished to never hear again he comes over and started to touch me I scream then I feel him punch me in the face he broke my nose and he gave me a black eye im so scared.