Chapter 1: Part 2- Ladybeetle and Chat Noir

*AHHH btw that photo above is Adriens transformation -more info later- EnJOy And Nadar is said like 'Nah-dar' dar like your saying Dart. -Rezy*

*Natalie Sancoeur POV*

I knocked onto Miss Nadar's office door, she muttered her usual 'come in' noise as I openned the door. Closing it behind me I saw her looking at pictures of her daughter posing in her winter fashion line.  "Miss Nadar? May I have a word?" I asked hugging my tablet as she torn herself away from the pictures, looking at me. "Of course Natalie. What is it?" She asked as she made her way towards me as I gulped , 'Marinette better thank me later for standing up for her...'  "I just wanted to speak about this morning, with Marinette trying to go to school?" "Yes, that was quite the mistake she mad-" "I believe that she should go to that public school Miss Nadar." I interrupted Sabine after she interrupted me, her face had slight shock on it yet sighed.

"Why is that Natalie? Clearly if you had brought this up, you've done your research on this.. school." Sabine stated while she turned away from me, walking towards her computer stand. "Y-Yes I have actually. It is true that Calvin Bourgeois goes to the school your daughter wanted to go to. It's one of the best schools in this part of Paris. It would also be great for a young teenager like Marinette to make new friends besides Calvin." I went on saying reasons that Marinette should go to public school, as Sabine just looked at me from the other side of the room.

Once I was finished with my little speech I looked at her, who had a soft gleam of humor in her eyes, before it went away. "You make wonderful points Natalie. -She sighed- Marinette may go to that school, yet when she doesn't have a modeling shoot after school, she must walk home. When that happens, send Gorilla to keep an eye on her from afar. Wouldn't want her to run away now, would we?" Sabine said which, even as hard as I tried, a smiled crossed my face. "She'll start tomorrow, which is you haven't noticed, a Friday. Go tell her this after you bring her, her dinner. You may leave Natalie." She finished as I bowed to her before rushing off towards the kitchen to get Marinette's dinner.

*Marinette's POV*

"Ughh I can't wait any longer kiddo! Gimme some Camembert!!" Plagg almost screamed just as the door openned, making me throw my pillow at him. I turned quickly to the door to see a weirdly, happy, Natalie as she set the tray of my food next to me on my bed, with a note. "Your dinner Miss Marinette." She said as she just stood there, tilting my head I grabbed the note. 'Don't forget to get some sleep tonight for school tomorrow Marinette!'.

I almost screamed in excitement, well, honestly I did. I stared up at Natalie as she chuckled before jumping into her arms hugging her. "Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!" I squealed softly so I wouldn't hurt her ears as she softly chuckled. "Your welcome Marinette. Just be careful. Now, let me tell you the rules." She said after I unhugged her sitting back down next to the tray of food as she grabbed her tablet from on my bed side table. "Every morning we'll drive you to school, if you have a photo shoot after school we'll pick you up, if you don't you'll walk home. Understand Marinette?" Natalie said as I nodded in agreement 'That doesn't seem that bad.... I think I'll survive'

"Thanks again Natalie." I smiled as she left my room, closing the door behind her. "Well, first off," Plagg flew next to the Camembert with a sigh "That wasn't very nice, instead of throwing a pillow at me you could've gave me a warning. -I openned my mouth but closed it- Second off: You might want to look away, seeing me eat Camembert isn't ok for innocent eyes." He said just before roughly tearing a piece off of the Camembert, before throwing it into his mouth without chewing it. I almost gagged at the sight while putting a hand on my throat as If I just did what Plagg did. He looked up at me, "Told you so."  He smirked as I just looked away from him before eating my food, quickly I was finished.