Chapter 4- Patrolling

*Question because Im honestly curious? Whats your favorite Miraculous Ladybug ship? For some odd reason I love Marichat so you might get some AdrienxChatNoir shit and honestly typing that confused me because in the show there the same person uhhh?? -AConfusedRezy*

*Couple hours later at 4:57*

"Kid!" a groan filled the air. "KID." Another one rose up. "DO YOU WANT YOUR LOVE OF YOUR LIFE TO GET REJECTED BY YOU NOT BEING AT THE PARK?!" My eyes shot open just to be closed once more with a groan as a bright light was shining right into my face. "Dear god finally." Plagg said as the light had know disappeared. Soon something landed on my stomach as I openned my eyes, I picked up the object on my stomach then realized that it was my phone. "Plagg! It's not good for someones eyes if you shine the flashlight from the phone directly in there eyes!" I softly shouted at the figure in my dark room, which I could only tell that it was him from his large glowing green eyes. 

"Whatever kid!" he meowed as I jumped off my bed trying to find the light switch yet instead saw my alarm clock. In red numbers it read '4:58pm' "4:58! Plagg!" I screamed loudly as Plagg greens eye's narrowed from the other side of my room. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know. I'm coming." he said while, I'd be guessing, making his way over towards me. "Plagg! Claws out!" I said softly so I wouldn't trigger Natalie's inhuman senses that I was leaving. Quickly my night vision started, making my room look green. In a flash I stuck pillows underneath my sheets to act like a body was there. " You really think that's gunna work?" Plaggs voice inside my head said as I hopped out my window, having to open the blinds to do so. 

"Yes! In a matter of fact I do believe that it will work! Thank you very much!" I growled to myself yet mainly towards Plagg as I landed on a streetlight when suddenly a happy squeal burst through the air. "Look mommy! It's the cat lady!" a little boys voice said as I turned around to see a the boy pointing towards me while tugging on his mother's sleeve. I smiled my signature smile towards the citizens and was about to leave for the park when the mother gently tugged on my tail. "Chat Noir.. correct?" She said softly as I nodded while jumping down onto the ground in front of her.

 "Is.. Paris safe? Im really worried for my son even more now when he's left alone.. even when I'm with him.." She started while picking up her son as I thought. 'Honestly... with all of these akumas around... No. Paris really isn't safe.. at all. We don't even have the slightest idea on where the akuma's are coming from..' "Kitty?" the little boys voice broke me out of my thoughts. I chuckled, "Of course you and your family are safe! With me and Ladybeetle around it couldn't be safer! Just stay clear of the akumas alright?" I said while giving a wink towards the two. I patted the blonde child's head as the mother seemed to be sighing in relief. "Bye bye kitty!" the child said as I jumped away in the direction of where I was to meet Ladybeetle.

"Uh.. sure!" I heard Ladybeetles voice from the park as I landed on top of the fence, squatting on top I shifted ever so slightly so I could see where he was. Soon I found him, he was surrounded by people, he was currently taking photo's with two little children. The sight of them made me chuckle. Yet immediately I regretted it when Ladybeetle stood up from bending down for the photo and looked at me while looking around. He smirked at me. Suddenly, I felt my cheeks flush up, my heartbeat started beating abnormally as he started laughing with the children. Slowly I turned away from the sight, I put my hand on my chest trying to calm down my heart, while my other hand was over my mouth. 

Balancing myself on top of the fence in a squat position I thought. 'Dammit. Plagg your right. I fell hard for Ladybeetle.. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!' I screamed at myself inside of my head as Plagg's chuckle over drived my thoughts. Sighing I stood up while putting my arms to my sides before turning around so I could see the group before jumping down to join them. "Hey guys!" I waved to them once I reached them, Ladybeetle just chuckled as some of the people started having fan girl/boys attacks. "Took you long enough Chat!" He jokely nudged me after he moved next to me. I openned my mouth to say a comeback yet a voice interrupted me. 

"Uh.. excuse me? Ladybeetle, Chat Noir." Both me and Ladybeetle turned around towards the one who spoke. I gulped as I recognized the slap-print healing bruise on the speakers cheek. Ladybeetle too seemed shocked yet quickly hid it, probably not to offend Alya. "Hello miss!" He said while shaking her hand, I did the same. "If you don't mind me asking, could I ask you a couple questions for the Ladyblog? -L.B gave out a confused look- It's a blog that I made yesterday after your battle with The Wrestler! Cool huh?" Alya went on speaking towards Ladybeetle as I stood there kinda feeling left out. 

I sighed, 'Can't blame her though.. Ladybeetle did save the day last night by using his powers.... I was just there for help.' Thoughts blasted threw my mind as Alya's and Ladybeetles mouths kept moving yet no words came out. It was like my whole entire world seemed silent and slowed down. " You alright kiddo? You seem triggered." Plagg's meow from inside my head broke me out of the weird state I was in. "Ya.." I softly muttered as I felt a little sweat go down the side of my forehead before letting out another sigh. Suddenly after it seemed like hours of them chatting I felt a arm wrap around my waist. 

It knocked me out of my thoughts as I looked up at Ladybeetle, as he pulled me a little bit closer. "We best be getting going, right Chat?" He said while looking down at me as people seemed to be taking photo's of us. I just blinked in response since I just couldn't get myself to say anything. I tried to hide my blushing face as Ladybeetle unwrapped his arm from around me before motioning me to follow. Doing what I was told, I jumped on rooftop to rooftop making sure to keep his figure in my view. 'Dammit! I really need to just come out to him.. Cause that makes perfect sense.. ugh. I have a idea! I'll use my charms and wits to gain his attentio-' My whole body slammed against a wall making me groan as laughter filled the air. When I fell on the floor I saw Ladybeetle standing above me laughing his ass off, which made me smile through the lingering pain. 

He must of realized that he was laughing when he suddenly stopped and cleared his throat. "Your pretty cute when you laugh." I said while sitting up, giving him my best smirk. He just stared at me, seeming confused. "What?" He said with a sorta high pitched voice as I sat there confused on why I said what I said. "What." The word just came outta my mouth as I stood up in front of Ladybeetle. He put his hand behind his head as he gave out a awkward chuckle. "Anyway... Let's talk about why I asked you to meet me." He said as I just nodded, happy that awkward moment was over and done with. 

We both sat down on the edge of the flat roof, I was kicking my legs back and forth over the edge as Ladybeetle was thinking. I tucked a piece of my long bluentte hair behind my ear that came out of my low pony tail as He sighed making him gain my attention. "So. I've been thinking. We could start doing patrols at certain times, mainly in the afternoon, to keep a careful watch on all of these akumas. Sound okay with you?" Ladybeetle said as I looked at him. 'Jeez. Adding on Patrols and being Chat Noir to my now school life, piano lessons, secretly designing fashion, and my model shoots will be a living hell...' I smirked, "Let's do it." 

* This chapter doesn't have a Part 2 since the next part is a time skip, and because im lazy :D -StillAConfusedRezy*