Chapter 3 Part 2- Macaroon Incident

* I love that whenever I type the chapter name In the beginning I don't know what to call it so I just write random stuff like this time i wrote 'Uhhh chiken nug?' and last time I wrote 'I wanna kashoot myself' Oof I think I have problems plus this one is a short boy be nice to short boy <3 -Rezy *

*A couple hours went by so its - 2:37 p.m - Saturday*

My whole body felt like it had stinging needles since I haven't moved since this morning. Tikki wasn't on my chest anymore as she was downstairs making her way silently into the kitchen to get some food for herself. For me, my parents at around 12 brought up a sandwich for me and a water which I still haven't drank. 'You know... I wonder whats Chat Noir doing right know.... she also got thrown up against a wall too.. I hope shes alright.' Sighing deeply with a couple winces hidden here and there I sat up, feeling almost all of my bones crack from laying down for so long. I swung my legs over the side of the chaise lounge while turning my head to look at the crinkled and scrunched pillows that I was laying on along with the 3 ice packs.

I closed my eyes as I stretched my arms in front of me, luckily my back hurt less, but that might be the effect of it also feeling numb. ' I should really contact Chat and see if we could meet up later tonight somewhere to talk...' I thought while I stood up with a grunt before heading towards my desk chair where a tank top was rested on top of it. Putting on the white tank top I made my way back to the chaise lounge to grab the now very warm ice packs. 'No wonder there all mushy, warm and gross feeling I've been laying on them!' I wrinkled up my nose at the feeling of the ice packs as I picked them up, rubbing one of them between my fingers gently.

I made my way towards the trapdoor opening it as I heard hurried foot steps and talking from below. " Gabriel! I think the macaroons in the oven are done! " My mothers rushed voice said as I made my way into the bakery's kitchen where no one was inside. Silently I put away the ice packs into the freezer just as my father ran into the kitchen right past me towards the oven. "Got it!" He shouted before grabbing a towel and opening the oven, papa grabbed the tray of macaroons. Yet right when he was closing the oven with the macaroon tray in hand, he shouted loudly before letting go of the tray.

Quickly I grabbed a towel myself before dashing towards the tray of colorful macaroons, barely catching it before it hit the ground. Yet my efforts didn't mean anything for the couple of broken macaroons on the ground, but there was a good amount saved. "Damn! Thanks Adrien! -My father lifted up the hand with the towel around it- The towel wasn't double wrapped around my hand so I got burnt! Your a life saver!" He said as he rushed towards the sink to probably put his burnt hand under ice cold water as I set down the tray onto the counter ignoring my back's pain from running like that. "No problem dad!" I chuckled before he started explaining to me about how busy the bakery was today and such.

I just stood there by the counter out of my father's way as he continued to work on the macaroons and putting them into there rightful packaging. "Son. -I looked up at him- Shouldn't you still be resting that back of yours? Why are you up?" He asked without taking his gaze away from the work in front of him. "The ice packs got warm so I brought them down and put them back into the freezer. But... If there's any help that I can do down here just ask me." I said as I took a step back into the fridge as my dad walked right past me, making me flinch at the fridge handle pressed up against my lower back. " I think that it would be best if you continue to rest son. You'll be of no help if you can't lift up the flour bags!" My father chuckled as he went back and forth from the counter to the front of the bakery to probably put away the new treats. I blew some of my hair that was in front of my eyes away as I stuck my hands into my pockets while making my way back up into our apartment above our bakery. ' Guess the only thing to do know is to call Chat Noir and set a place where we can meet up.'

*Chat Noirs POV*

"So it'd be alright if we meet up at the park in our superhero forms later? Just to talk about the future." Ladybeetle said as he was on a face timed call with me as I looked at my baton. I was sitting on my bed, I really didn't have time to run out of my room as Plagg said he's feeling Ladybeetle call him and transformed me. 'Apparently kwami's can tell if someone if calling you from the baton or whatever weapon you have.. weird. I wonder what it feels like?-' " Chat Noir?" Ladybeetles confused voice made me get out of my zoned out state as I removed my head from my hand that I was using as a stand to rest my head on. "O-oh! -I felt my face go red- Righto LB! 5-o-clock?" I said as I forced my face to go back to normal as I heard Plagg's soft chuckle inside my head.

"Uh Ya sure! See you then!" LB waved to me as I waved back before he ended the call, when immediately afterwards Plagg detransformed himself as I just flopped down onto my back my arms stretched out. "Gotta tell you kid, you seem to be falling for him." Plagg joked as he flew off somewhere into my room as I groaned in annoyance before grabbing a pillow and putting it over my face. 'I'm not falling for him! At least.. I dont THINK I am?'  My sigh of confusion was muffled from the pillow as I heard soft talking from the other side of my room, well It might be near by. It's difficult to tell with a pillow on your face. It felt like hours went by as I just laid there, I could feel Plagg walking around on the sheets every once in awhile. "So.. You just gunna lay there all gloomy like till 5?" He said as I just nodded, which I couldn't even tell if he even saw from underneath the pillow. Yet when Plagg groaned that told me that he did.

*short boy -Rezy*