Chapter 3 Part 1- First Akuma

*Is it bad that I rather die then go to school tomorrow question mark? I rather write lets be honest. My writing isn't the best but like I make due yoot. -Rezy*

* OH WAIT ITS A LONG BOY I DIDN'T REALIZE SORRY FOR A LONG BOY! -Rezy 2.0*

*Lil Nuggets POV*

"Wrestler! Grab his miraculous! His earrings!" I shouted as the purple butterfly mask once more appeared as I saw the so called Ladybeetle in the Wrestlers grappling hook from the Wrestlers eyes. A smirk crossed my face as I stood there waiting for my victory. When something touched against the grappling hook, making it turn black before it started bending and breaking letting Ladybeetle free just before Wrestler got his miraculous. "No!" I shouted in anger as a black suited cat appeared in front of the laying down Ladybeetle. "That must be his partner! His miraculous is in his ring! Get them both for me! Or you'll never be able to get revenge!" I yelled towards him as a mumble went into my ears "Yes Hawkmoth"

*Ladybeetles POV*

'Damn it Chat Noir! Where the hell are you?!' "Cataclysm!" I heard someone yelled as I barely moved my head from inside the grappling hook, the Wrestlers huge fingers only inches away from my earrings. A flash of black appeared before disappearing and making the grappling hook shrivel up while turning black, making me fall to the ground. I groaned with annoyance as I openned my eyes to see Chat Noir herself in front of me, her long bluentte hair still in its low pony tail as she held her baton in front of her while gently looking back over her shoulder to me. "Sorry I took so long Ladybeetle.... -She faced forward- I'll be honest. It was nerves." She said as she went into a battle position before running at the Wrestler who had gotten bigger since when I first saw him. He was currently zapping people with his watch ray making then look like wrestlers as they ran at Chat Noir.

I stood up quickly looking around as Chat battled with the other wrestlers while the akumatized one, which was the biggest, was walking under the Eiffel Tower. "Lucky Charm!" I shouted as a fishing hook flew down from the sky into my hands. I confusingly looked at it when my vision went gray, I looked around. The fishing hook was colored black and red, Chat was covered the same, while the Wrestler was also colored too same with the tower. Quickly a planned formed into my mind as I grabbed my yo-yo before throwing it at Chat Noir. She slightly screeched as it went around her thin waist as I pulled the yo-yo back making her fling into my arms as I caught her. She looked up at me innocently as I started running towards the Wrestler with her still in my arms along with the fishing pole.

"What.." She softly muttered while still looking at me. I openned my mouth to tell her the plan right when both of our miraculouses beeped, she was at 3 and I was at 4. "Im gunna try to trip the Wrestler with my yo-yo, when hes grounded, Your gunna hook him up using the fishing hook so hes hanging off the Eiffel Tower. Then I'll break his akuma. Got it?" I said as I set her down gently as she nodded. Quickly I threw my yo-yo at the Wrestler, who wasn't facing our way, It swung around his large legs a couple of times. I pulled hard while he tried to take a step, he starting falling yet caught himself, making me gulp. Wrestler started hopping his way over to us, forcing me to let go of my yo-yo while the ground shook.

I handed Chat Noir the fishing hook before picking her up and throwing her, just in time to move before I got shot with his watch ray. I watched as she was mid air before extending her staff into the Eiffel Tower's side, with one hand holding into the staff she hooked the hook on my yo-yo around Wrestlers legs before using all her strength to making him trip. She quickly stood on top of her staff reeling it in as the Wrestler was now upside down in the air, only inches away from ground. I quickly ran over towards him, dodging some of his rays as I looked at Chat Noir, she nodded before jumping up onto a stable place on the side of the tower as she threw her baton at me.