Chapter 5 Part 1- A Year later

*LANGUAGE WARNING!!! <3 -Rezy*

-1 year later time skip :D-

*LadyBeetles POV in the mist of morning*

"I will find you Ladybeetle.. and you too Chat Noir, who's gender confuses me.. And when I do, your miraculous will be mine!" Hawkmoth, the owner of these akumas, said with a smirk plastered on the holograms face. His face had a grey mask on, covering his whole face besides his eyes and mouth. The hologram of his face disappeared from the sky as he was evilly laughing making me gulp. 'Hawkmoth.. we finally found out who was controlling theses akumas..' I thought while standing slightly in front of Chat Noir while the news people seemed to be rushing towards us. "Ladybeetle! What do you think this Hawkmoth will do next?!" "Since you know who's causing these akumas, will you be able to stop him?!" Billions of questions flew straight at me once the camera crew and news people arrived in front of us.

I waved my hand in front of me, "People of France! I can promise that you all will be safe as long as me and Chat Noir our here! We will capture this Hawkmoth and make him pay for what he has done to this city!" I shouted which made the people silent for awhile as I made my way out of the crowd. "Hey! Beetle! Wait up!" I heard the familiar cat like voice shouting after me as her footsteps increased. Turning around just as Chat reached me, her usual flirtatious eyes where replaced with worry yet happy ones. "Ladybeetle! Aren't you at least happy? We finally found out who was controlling the akumas! After a year of this! Shouldn't we celebrate, just a little?" She asked while we continued to walk away from the Eiffel Tower where the last akuma took place.

"We can have a candle light dinner?" Her flirtatious side was back as I stopped walking and moved in front of her. "As much as I would love to just take a break and relax for a little. -I put my hands on her shoulders- We shouldn't take a break now, same with celebrating. Till Hawkmoth is down and caught, he's so close yet so far." Finished speaking, I removed my hands from her shoulders. "So... your saying we can go on a date after Hawkmoth is caught?" Chat's face lit up with smirks as I sighed while shaking my head, yet I had a smile on my face before it turned serious. "Chat. We're partners, that shouldn't change. I know that you wan-" "Ya.. but I just feel like knowing each other's identities will make this partnership work better... I don't really understand why our kwamis told us not to tell each other who we our. It just.. makes much more sense... I really do want to know who you are, without the mask Beetle.." Chat interrupted me as I kinda looked away.

'I understand what your going through.. At first I thought knowing each other's identities would make this partnership work even better, now I know it's for our safety, and the safety of the kwamis..' I thought as Chat Noir seemed to have waved goodbye towards me while sighing and  getting ready to pounce off with her baton. Sighing I waved back to her as she jumped off, quickly I threw my yo-yo at something then swung away myself. 'God I hope she understands... heh kinda reminds me of Calvin, he understands shit.. wait.. it's a Friday.. Not a Saturday... FUCK SCHOOL IM LATE!!!'

*Few minutes later*

Quickly I landed down in a all way next to school, I glanced around the semi dark area. No one was there, yet suddenly I felt my transformation go off even though I had at least another minute and haven't even spoken the normal words. Tikki fell down into my cupped hands with a tiny groan as the red flash from the detransformation disappeared. "Tikki?! You alright?" I said shocked while moving my hands closer to my face to get a better look at my kwami. "I-I'm fine Adrien -She coughed- Don't worry about me... get to school." Tikki's voice sounded sickened as I shook my head no quickly, feeling sweat fall down my forehead in worry.

"Someone's coming Adrien! I'll be fine!" Tikki whispered to me making me get out of my thoughts while weakly flying into my school bag. Quickly I rested my forearm on the wall next to me while putting my other arm around my stomach than slightly leaning forward and bending my knees. 'Sucks that I have to pretend that I'm sick just to get out of explaining why I'm in a alleyway.' "Ya! I know! I'm running as fast as I can! Don't you dare joke about my height right know Nino! No-... Wait. -footsteps slowed down to a stop- I'll call you back.." A females voice said as I faked a cough. 'Wait.. Nino.. as in Nino Lahiffe? My best friend?! Shit! What if this person goes to my school? It would be even more embarrassing if it was Marinette!' I thought as the footsteps seemed to have gotten closer to me, hesitating every once in awhile.