Chapter 2 Part 2- The Wrestler

*Calvin's POV*

(In principal office with Mrs. Boylic 'Boy-lick')

"Calvin Bourgeois! I cannot believe what Im hearing!" My mother, the mayor, yelled at me through the computer screen as me, Principal Damocles, and my teacher, Mrs Boylic, where in Damocles office. I was being yelled at for fighting with that damn Nino kid and hitting Alya, while a drip of blood fell off my chin from my bloody nose as I gulped hard as my mother's voice seemed faint in the background. Out of the corner of my bruised eye I saw Principal Damocles handing me a box of tissues which I quickly grabbed a tissue from to wipe my chin, mouth and nose. "May I add, Mayor Bourgeois. I was told that Nino Lahiffe has a large chance of going to the Hospital for your sons actions.." Mrs Boylic said while my mother took a breather from her ranting.

My mother glared at me making me gulp since it was so harsh it felt like she was glaring into my soul. Then she snapped. "Thats it! Thats the final straw Calvin May Bourgeois! Your being home schooled for two months! -I quickly looked at her- And you still will do the school work with the time your gone!" Mother's furious voice rose around the silent office making a growl form in my throat. 'Damn it mother! I can't leave now! Marinette just started going to school here! It isn't safe for someone pretty, rich, sweet and an innocent girl being surrounded by these peasant!' My thoughts bursted with anger as my mother spoke once more. "Mr Damocles, if Nino is sent to the Hospital tell his family that I will gladly pay the hospital bills, free of charge." She said before saying more things to Principal Damocles about my up coming two month absence.

Softly and gently I let the growl that was forming in my throat escape, yet softly enough that no one heard, which was hard since Im furious. I could feel more blood slowly making its way down to my mouth from my nose, as I glared harshly at the back of the computer screen, which was moved to face Damocles. I felt a hand on my shoulder making me quickly turn to face the person who did that, with anger fueling my every movement. "Calvin. Let's head back to class to grab your things, alright?" Mrs Boylic said as she removed her hand from my shoulder, as I responded in a angry huff as she led me out of the room. Soon we arrived outside the classroom, Mrs Boylic had gone inside about a minute ago.

She told me to stay out here claiming that the students would be wanting to talk to me or better yet, might start another fight with me. I peeked through the window to see Mrs Boylic in front of Adrien and Marinette seeming to be watching a video on someones phone. I growled at the sight of the blonde boy. 'You bastard bakery son. I'll get you one day, with everyone else who's against me.'

*Lil bean POV*

(Ya'll know who dis is hunny)

"Nooroo! Dark Wings Rise!" I shouted with fire blazing into my eyes as my little kwami flew into my miraculous. A fury of butterfly's flew around me as I transformed, laughing evilly while doing so. A purple butterfly shaped mask appeared over my other one, making me chuckle softly. "Ah... Tough day? -There was a huff of anger on the other side- I have just the thing to make it all worth it..."

*Adriens POV*

Both me and Marinette had just finished showing Mrs Boylic the video of Alya's rant and Calvin slapping her, just before Nino ran up to Calvin then it ended. She was holding Calvin's stuff as she handed back Nino's phone to me. "Thank you for showing this to me Adrien, Marinette. This does say that Calvin had acted first, don't worry he was given a punishment for his actions." She said before starting off towards the door when the door burst open off its hinges, almost hitting Mrs Boylic as she flung herself to the side only inches away from getting hit. It very large man with black shorts that end above the knee with a long black cape and a black mask was standing where the door used to be. He had a bruised eye with wiped off blood under his nose, his fists where already red as if he had been in a fight only moments ago.